Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Tugra Coffinson
Administrators nickname
Spike Hill
Date
Jul 31, 2024
Time
23:41
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PMm73Fd

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
Hello everyone there is a major misunderstanding here. Everyone knows me and respects me quite a lot. Let me summarize the misunderstanding:

1. In my first leadership application (June 12, 2023) check it I entered my age as 8 and you rejected my application. In my next application (July 15, 2023) I entered my age as 15 and later withdrew my application on my own. A few hours later, I reopened the application, but this time I entered my age as 21. This is my REAL WORLD age not my ingame age. The previous ages were my ingame age because I didnt know everything back then and didnt have a lot of friends or a social circle.
  2. I wouldnt deceive you I know better than anyone how unreasonable that would be. But there is a misunderstanding and you could have asked me about it. My current age is 23 and I even celebrated my birthday a few months ago. I do’t know my ingame age but I ask you to look at this situation seriously. There is truly a misunderstanding here there is no deception.

I have been putting effort into this game for over a year. Ive been involved in every organization handled all tasks and achieved every rank from the lowest to the highest. I recently submitted my application with all my knowledge and experience but you rejected it due to a misunderstanding. I believe you will understand me. If you want I can even show my identity and information in a private manner but I am neither 8 nor 15 years old. This is entirely a misunderstanding

-Tuğra Coffinson

Tuğra 3

Player
Player

My rejected application

Tuğra 3

Player
Player

Here is the application that I closed on my own after recognizing my mistake and before I updated it with my real age

Tuğra 3

Player
Player

Here is the situation I described I am opening my application with my real age not my ingame age

Tuğra 3

Player
Player

Here is the situation I described I am opening my application with my real age not my ingame age
In fact look closely at this forum it says your experience is insufficient At that time my application was rejected because I needed more experience i.e a higher ingame age

Tuğra 3

Player
Player

Later I increased my ingame age and gained more experience. I submitted an application for a deputy position which I couldnt get the leadership role for. Everything was deemed appropriate and I didnt receive any penalties because the admins at that time understood the situation

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
Everything is here. If you think about it rationally you will believe that there is no deception involved. I am submitting this appeal immediately after receiving the ban so there’s no way I could be fabricating a lie.

Please lift my ban reopen the application you rejected on the forum and I will become the leader of the VAGOS gang tomorrow. Thank you...

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
Yes, I saw that too. It was my mistake not to write my exact age directly. According to your rules, we must be over 18 years old, right? I am saying that I can show my Republic of Turkey identity card.

Spike Hill

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Hello,

You literally said you were 21 on 15/7/24, Lets say you entered that you were 15 by mistake and you didnot wrote your age much but.
How did you suddenly became 23 on 30/7/24, you said yourself in your appeal, screenshot attached,
Screenshot

Seems like now your trying to deceive chief admins.

Last decision will be from James or Alex.

Top Bottom