Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Dior

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC):
Yes
2. Time zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 13 Server time to 17 Server time Until 21:00- 00:00) ( 1:00 until Restart)
4. Average online per week (hours): 40-50 hours
5. Your Discord ID: jakedior
6. Your characters' name (IC):Jake Dior
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 94457
8. Your ingame level: 66
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): What ever is possible to get I've had both experience both gang but mostly leos
10: Languages spoken: English,

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I've been in city for a while now and I've experience different type of RP between LEOS and Gangs, Ever since i started getting to know this beautiful city, I work around the city to find what is best for me to do, When I started I joined first a LEO, after serving many terms in being a legal organization, I climb up ranks and tried to get my desire rank, possible, after a little bit I experience between leos now I tried joining gang and suddenly i started to understand all the RP in this city, I think I've experience, this city enough to have a chance to become an admin position, I considered all my experience as high standard, I feel like I've experience all kinds of RP between gangs and LEOS that I can possibly move into becoming next step.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
- State:

FIB
Hov Cartier term 00 Agent
FIB: Ruby Term: 00 Agent
FIB Omer Hill term COS
FIB Tommy Slater HOD and became COS
FIB Hawk Hill term 00 agent
NG: Spike Hill Term Major General
SAHP: Seven Soul : COS
SAHP: Saint OPPS Term: COS
- Crime:

BLOODS UnderDeputy
BALLAS UnderDeputy

3. What are your strengths?

My Strengths are probably doing my task, on time, and also being patience is the key to this game.
Most Players tends to be toxic and always rushing things in this game,
I Tend to stay focus on what ever task I am doing.
4. What are your weaknesses?
Delegating my task, I feel like if there is so many task for example for me, during my LEO's term the paperwork, if all my logs are disorganized, it just irratates me, I guess my weaknesses are seeing messy work I guess if there is too much responsibilities, it can get a little bit messy, but I make sure that all the works is very detail, not messy.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can bring communication, due to having so much LEO background I was leading some events, therefore I can bring it into admin team, that I can say I can communicate well. also being in a gang that thought me many objective to increase my communication.
Team Player- I guess due to having many Legal orgs I can bring my experience into admin, having said that, I will take all the responsibility solving each situation Fairly as possible.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have any businesses.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
NO. I dont have.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No, Thanks for the time reading my Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom