Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration gr 6.15 | gr 3.1 | 75160 | 82151|52542

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ehab gilgamesh
Suspect ID
52542 82151 75160
Date of violation
Jul 31, 2024
Time of violation
10:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7_zT5tZkrj8

ehabrico

Player
Player
Download the full video, I showed you demand
if you give demand at 1 area its not infiniti demand if you give demand at your fam house it will be only at yourr fam house and learn rules kids you dont even respected me and only kids do that so try to be a gentelman littel pit

Kasber Attia

Player
Player
if you give demand at 1 area its not infiniti demand if you give demand at your fam house it will be only at yourr fam house and learn rules kids you dont even respected me and only kids do that so try to be a gentelman littel pit
kids ????
I do not accept this insult

As you said, we gave it to you demand But you cut the shot

Hamoud Salamanca

Player
Player
So that means they gave u demand then why didn't u put this part in ur pov u are an officer so u can't edit ur bodycam

HalleyEscobar

Player
Player
kids !!!
I do not accept this insult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom