Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Eddie Putin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2021
Time of violation
09:18
Proofs
https://streamable.com/bmci2m

Adenican

Player
Player
Hi I am the person that was rammed in the report (ID 28347 / Charles Vis) I would like the vagos member NOT to be punished as I feel this could have been a desync issue and I dont think a punishment is needed I didn't loose anything from the scenario and the individual being reported didnt use me being ran over to his advantage which inclines me to believe even more it was desync and the scenario didnt happen or happened differently in his eyes. At the end of the day its a game we all here to have fun. Peace

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
Hi I am the person that was rammed in the report (ID 28347 / Charles Vis) I would like the vagos member NOT to be punished as I feel this could have been a desync issue and I dont think a punishment is needed I didn't loose anything from the scenario and the individual being reported didnt use me being ran over to his advantage which inclines me to believe even more it was desync and the scenario didnt happen or happened differently in his eyes. At the end of the day its a game we all here to have fun. Peace
If you say so I’ll drop the post. Admins can close it.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

the id number of the driver of the car is not visible so i can not prove that the id number reported committed the offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom