Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ehab gilgamesh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 31, 2024
Time of violation
18:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Y0qJbImsh8A

ehabrico

Player
Player
Hello, I was doing my duty as a policeman and I arrested a person and get he in car. This person and his Family broke many of the rules. First, they did (meta gaming) becuse he gave information from outside the game. Because logically, a person with his hands tied, how could he speak on the radio and suddenly all family appeared ? Did he violate the law MG! Then they did CR, While I was driving, they told me to stop and I am inside the city. How can I be given a request while I am inside the city? When I left, they hit my car several times. They broke the law CR . However, the person who was with me was doing a Provoking act and did not respect the policeman. In addition, he insulted me and did not fear for his life while he was under arrest. The admin gave me Warn Because he think it's like in law " 1.3 It is forbidden to leave RP situation by joining in a green zone/ Warn", but The admin not see all these mistakes and give me Gz 1.3. They also broke many rules so I hope your justice will give them the necessary punishment. Thank you for your time.

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Hello, I was doing my duty as a policeman and I arrested a person and get he in car. This person and his Family broke many of the rules. First, they did (meta gaming) becuse he gave information from outside the game. Because logically, a person with his hands tied, how could he speak on the radio and suddenly all family appeared ? Did he violate the law MG! Then they did CR, While I was driving, they told me to stop and I am inside the city. How can I be given a request while I am inside the city? When I left, they hit my car several times. They broke the law CR . However, the person who was with me was doing a Provoking act and did not respect the policeman. In addition, he insulted me and did not fear for his life while he was under arrest. The admin gave me Warn Because he think it's like in law " 1.3 It is forbidden to leave RP situation by joining in a green zone/ Warn", but The admin not see all these mistakes and give me Gz 1.3. They also broke many rules so I hope your justice will give them the necessary punishment. Thank you for your time.
1- You dont respond to the demands to pull over more than 3 times.
2- How SAHP employe can enter ghetto and arrest guy there on 1 also by meta gaming with your friend here proofs. :
and all of this you think that you are on right.??
3- All our members got punished for this situation.
Thanks.

ehabrico

Player
Player
1- You dont respond to the demands to pull over more than 3 times.
2- How SAHP employe can enter ghetto and arrest guy there on 1 also by meta gaming with your friend here proofs. :
and all of this you think that you are on right.??
3- All our members got punished for this situation.
Thanks.
no you dont get punshiment for this situation dont lie kid

Paradox Maddy

I don't answer on messages "Hi"
Server Administrator
reviewed

ID 4744 will receive a punishment for CR
ID 94460 will receive a punishment for CR
ID 56531will receive a punishment for Gen 6.16 & GZ 1.3
Note: ID 56531 has been punished for GZ 1.3 already
All the off topic & toxic commentors will receive a forum punishment
There is no mass rule break, as they have done proper RP to Pull you over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom