Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphy Das

Leo
Player
A.) Information
1. Your name IRL : Ralph
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-9 hours
5. Your Discord: Messieurs 13#1792
6. Your Nickname: Ralphyy Ortiz
7. Your ID: 138043
Additional information
A.) Leader of LSPD

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List 3 reasons)

1.) LSPD is an organization on which not only citizen of Los Santos but the whole state of San Andreas can rely on in a crisis of emergency. At first my Journey as a LEO started in SAHP and been there couple of terms also ones as Undersheriff but, My Journey in LSPD first started from Mighty Gins term, and continued through Jessicas to tommys and soon Felled in love with the Org, all of those terms were fabulous and tbh LSPD Always been my 2nd Home to me, Everything I learned as a leo was only for their guidance and teaching and I want to carry forward their legacy and bring LSPD back on TOP. After those terms I also been in for full terms of Billy's and William's as Chief of Staff, and I'm also in LSPD this term as HOD of IA. Through out my whole Carrier in LSPD I been Captain(2 terms), Special Task force(2 terms), Chief Of Staff (8 terms) and HOD (1 Term) ( Total Been part of 13 terms ) Also Made A lot of Experiences in other orgs Like SAHP, FIB , NG , GOV, I been Deputy Leader, 00 Agent, Major General, Warden, FPP, for couple of terms too, and after being in every department in past terms, I believe I understand how to run things properly and will be able to handle the situation if any problems or complications pops up through out my leadership. LSPD means a lot to me, for me LSPD is not just an organization but its like a family, which I can not resist my self other than be with them and joining it again and again, even for many new citizen of the city of grand, it became there day one dream to be a part of LSPD, and my wish is to make every citizen to be a part of this family who ever desires to be and has quality to be a top notch officer, and train them to the better of them self so that todays officers get the qualities to be a Leader Him/Her Self.

2.)As we already know LSPD has had several brilliant, successful leaders, each bringing their own Unique touch to the department. But over time, some of the wonderful things those leaders created became lost. From unique divisions, ranking systems to training programs and methods. there were many great ideas that improved the experience of civilians and officers alike. So I would like to combine the best parts of LSPD which I experienced and bring back the brightest minds and honor my predecessors.

3.) In my term I will be giving my all to bring the past well organized legacy Structure of LSPD back again, in Which me and my Deputies will do the best to improvise methods to recruit and train the future Officers to his/her core best of him/herself, By Making sure that the no Officers is left behind in any kind of aspects from trainings to promotions to Departmental engagements

C.) What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

1.) The RP in LSPD is pretty Decent already, but there is always a room for improvement. The First way to improve the RolePlay is to make sure all the LSPD officers put all LSPD rules and IC LAWS in perfect use. I would also like to put more attention on PowerGaming and FearRP and make sure all the officers are adding more attention on this.
As when conducting some operations and in events role-play needs to maximized, so the amount of /me, or /do, or /try commands will be more in use, a well maintained Professional behavior should always be enforced and shown in the public eye, all cops should be friendly to citizen and do their best to solve, assist and help in any kinds of problem they have to deal with. I will Make sure my HRT or My training Division to make my officers well trained and well aware of all State laws so they can perform their best act as an Officer of LSPD, which will ultimately contribute towards the improvement of Roleplay among all the citizen

2.) I will make certain chances like make Divide the HRT into two parts, like first part will be for recruiting and managing promotions list, roster etc which will be HUMAN RESOURCE and other Part will be FTO department which will provide field Training to all trainee & rookies and make sure no one is left behind and on the other hand I will also make sure HR conducting high volume of open recruitment so that every citizen who desire to serve as a LSPD officer will get that , and will always keep the open doors to potential units. And We will make sure that LSPD maintain a high and decent activity.

3.) A well maintained relationship with all the other LEO organizations; GOV, SAHP, FIB and NG All LEOS working together as one Team is necessary to succeed in keeping the state of San Andreas crime free for the citizen. This can be done with more leader meetings and joint training operations this will help all orgs better their RolePlay Standards which can improve the citizens level of immersion across the board.

4.) There is plenty of way to improve the over all rp for LSPD, firstly Handling situation ICLY rather than reporting everything on Forum for example which happens very common in chases like someone is driving car without the tires or a sport car going off-road during the chase or someone provoking and copbaiting I have seen units mensioning OOC rule break '' UB Driving'', "Provoking" and break the RP on that spot by saying, "See you on Gov" "Praying to god" instead of taking action by law or keep looking for the car and upon founding provide medical attention and Add suitable additional charges "for example - Reckless driving". Forum should be used as the last resort for the things which we can not handle in our own hands like any kind of unfair abuse and etc. Being a Officer of Law in the City of grand is tough but also rewarding, I want to instill the ideals of "showing grit" into the LEO community by finding ways to overcome situations that aren’t always in a LEOS favor by driving the scenario ICly rather than OCC and deferring to an admin to resolve it. SAHP will do it’s best to resolve these issues ICly thus creating a more Better RolePlay experience for everyone involved

Rank Structure
1 - Suspended
2 - Trainee
3 - Rookie
4 - Towie
5- Junior officer 1
6 - Junior officer 2
7 - Junior officer 3
8 - Senior officer 1
9 - Senior officer 2
10 - Senior officer 3
11 - Master Officer 1