Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rico Slappy
Administrators nickname
Jhony Davids
Date
Aug 1, 2024
Time
4:18
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/772912/#post-2735843

Zenn

Player
Player
Hey dear administrators of grandrp, Mr. Jhony davis reviewed this thread about my [ID] and the player stated that I bug abused.

6.23 Any kind of bug abuse is forbidden | BAN up to PERMANENT

I never bug abused. So i'm confused on why i got punished for bug abuse? I did combat log. which is totally different then bug abusing.
I also wanted to bring up the reviewing that Mr. Jhony davis did.

In the video you don't see any type of roleplay. Therefore 'combat log' wouldn't be proven , as in the video you can't see any combat.

For example - i could of just signed in? been dead at that place , and logged back out? that doesn't mean i combat logged? Just giving an example.
Bug abuse, in the video there is no bug abuse visible.

I'm doing this complain about the administrator it isn't me trying to get any less punishment or get unbanned. I just wanted to know if Mr. Johny Davis actually toke his time to watch the 'pov posted' and if he did. He should know the video is 1:30 minutes long. there's NO ROLEPLAY SCENARIO in the whole video.

So the question is? Should of Mr. Johny requested my side of the story? Or Should of Mr . Johny requested the pov of the so called 'Roleplay scenario'. Or Maybe a longer video as in the clip, you can't even see the players ID?

I feel like this reviewing wasn't done properly. Yes I did get punished and i accept the administrator decision? But why didn't he take the steps that most administrators in EN02 take? I mean for all he knows the guy could just hate me, right? 'Like I said you didn't actually get to see an ID?'
Normal administrators don't have the permissions to check the logs. therefore he just went off with what he saw. and If that's the case. I think he messed up a little.

Zenn

Player
Player
close topic. I understand what I did wrong now. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom