Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Darkstar Shubh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2021
Time of violation
0:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5rrWsOgtdHw

Darkstar

Player
Player
Its an IC event and he was driving and attending the event in personal vehicle.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Thank you for showing in your pov that your blocking the entrace of an event rule Event Rule 1.13. Plus it was not a personal car but a rental, Also I went into the circle as my gang members where saying they where getting car rammed same as me outside so went inside to grab ID's of officers but then I remembered I need to be in a gang vehicle and left instantly.

Darkstar

Player
Player
Ok if u have seen the video u can clearly see that vagos car bumped into me and we crashed and if u r saying u didnt shoot a single bullet in event we also have the pov of that and u shouldn’t forget the rule that u cant come in any vehicle if its not ur gang color vehicle in the event.

Last edited:

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Ok if u have seen the video u can clearly see that vagos car bumped into me and we crashed and if u r saying u didnt shoot a single bullet in event we also have the pov of that.
Show me pov of me shooting in the event when I'm in the rental.

Darkstar

Player
Player
Show me pov of me shooting in the event when I'm in the rental.

u attended the event and u come in non gang vehicle which is not allowed in IC event this is ur own vid u clearly attended the event.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
By using my own pov well played only problem is that it was 13m after the fact i was able to get a gang car and attend normally so where is your pov of me shooting and entering event with car. In 13m i could of made it to paleto and back most likely. As you can clearly see in my pov there is no personal or rental car there i walked/ swam to that place only car close is the ng car under the water cuz legals are great car drivers.

Darkstar

Player
Player
By using my own pov well played only problem is that it was 13m after the fact i was able to get a gang car and attend normally so where is your pov of me shooting and entering event with car. In 13m i could of made it to paleto and back most likely. As you can clearly see in my pov there is no personal or rental car there i walked/ swam to that place only car close is the ng car under the water cuz legals are great car drivers.
yeah sure uploading more video no prblm
same two guys who were in the rental
and where was ur vagos vehicle i didnt see any of ur vehicle near the stairs when u swim, u can despawn the rental or cancel it.

Last edited:

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
bro it was 10m this time since you saw us in the personal car do you know how many gang cars there was, plus you can clearly see us running and after that being in the water as we swam from the other side as cops kept chasing us so we had to leave the area and swim to get to the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom