Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
akaza hulk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 2, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/YF8rY1d

Dirmal

Player
Player
All The Proofs Are Very Clear .
He is trying to buy game money for real money by paypal
his id is 185516 , i found it by the FIB discord serveur , because he is ex agent in fib ( red flaged + blacklisted ) , his name is Akram Alg .

cheb manini

Player
Player
I have a question Is it easy to impersonate someone and use their name on this website?

Last edited:

kost

Player
Player
Hello My real name yaakob , my ing name akaza hulk , and my id is 197257
the guy who posted this thread impersonate me , he used my id and my name to post this thread
furthermore he said he used to sell money as he knows when he will admits to sell money he'll 100% get punished for 1.6 ( ) . he deceived you
Also ; what u see in red in this picture is my id and my name , what's in blue is the guy who's impersonating me
i linked you a youtube ( proof ) video showing me playing with my own account id ( 197257 ) , if you need any further proofs of me playing with my account im ready , ( screenshots , discord steam anything )
and this is my discord ( ) , in the discord conversation he posted . its between a person called narruw and another guy
PS : if you need any kind of proof im down

ernestoo

Player
Player
ur in big trouble buddy, u deceived admin and impersonate another guy identity, idk what happened between y'all, but that's another level of evilness

meddz

Player
Player
Reviewed
IDs 197257 and 185516 will be punished for Gen Rule 1.6
1.6 The ATTEMPT to SELL/BUY game property for real money is prohibited.​
Hi there I hope you're doing well. This is Akram ID 185516.
I wanted to clear up some false accusations made against me by this guy .
First off, the player claimed to be ID 197257, which is not true, he impersonate another dude to ban him , and the guy concerned cleared it in the previous comments .
Secondly , he said I was trying to buy money from him, which is a complete lie. I'll link you a youtube video showing my whole conversation with this guy called NaruW that shows we have 0 messages with each other (
) . Moreover , i copied the link of our conversation shown in his pov , and normally i can access to the link since i am allegedly a party of that conversation . only the two of us can access to that link , but i can not , which explains that im not involved in that conversation , maybe he's using some kind of editing software tomake it look like I was talking to him , or doing it with dev tools , at the end of the day who uses discord from his browser .
im 100% innocent in this situation me and the guy 197257 . ive never got any warn or ban these 1 years , i respect server rules to the fullest .
If you need any proof, I'm more than willing to provide it. This player is making up stories, and it's not fair.
Ty .

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Insufficient evidence and possible fraud, both players will be unbanned.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom