Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tonmoy Xavier
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 2, 2024
Time of violation
22:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bHWBCTnTzoM

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
Its a caravan area. He gave demand to leave. The demand was also ub and then when we were about to leave the area, he kept shooting at us.

DevilEagle

Player
dude extend the POV while u were talking rubish and thats why i was angry also that was not called leaving the area you were pulling back again ok if u have guts post full POV where u were talking rubish also i cant see any overlay in this POV and just wanted to tell that any third party application is not allowed to record POV and it is considered for a ban. pls take fair decision

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
dude extend the POV while u were talking rubish and thats why i was angry also that was not called leaving the area you were pulling back again ok if u have guts post full POV where u were talking rubish also i cant see any overlay in this POV and just wanted to tell that any third party application is not allowed to record POV and it is considered for a ban. pls take fair decision
everyoverlay is shown lol. this is the full pov. You have the pov then you can give it. you gave the demand to leave from caravan area which is unscripted greenzone. so posted the forum about your demand. i dont care you are angry or not. you broke the rule and i posted it

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
lol dont talk about overlays.my sound is clear my in game voice is also coming perfectly and your voice is also clean and clear. so every layer is shown perfectly.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report.

ID of the player who shot is not visible in the provided evidence.

However,
ID 148226 will receive punishment for UB demands + Ear Rape
( No reason to given demand + Counted fast )

ID 106294
will receive punishment for Meta Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom