Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sayed Kharosh
Administrators nickname
Xohan
Date
Aug 2, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/VlMi6QJ

Sayed Ameer

Player
Player

Dear Moderator, I hope you are doing well.
My name is Sayed Kharosh ID number (45644).
I am an EN3 player and I am writing to appeal the ban issued on my account for violating General Rule 6.23 (F1) abuse. I pressed F1 in purge mode which is very stupid on my part and I received a ban for violating General Rule 6.23 abuse I pressed (F1) and I am sorry for this big mistake on my part I have made many friends and continued to play with my friends, and we have made our way with the family fairly and equitably, it is very hard for me to leave all this fatigue and time and my friends. I apologize for this big bad behavior. I want to continue to be a part of this community. I have made many friends and I do not want to leave them. I have learned from my mistakes and I am committed to improving my behavior. I hope that I will have the opportunity to prove that I can be a positive member of the Grand RP project. I hope that you will reduce the penalty on my main account and allow me to be a good member of this wonderful community again. Please give me a chance to prove it.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.
I hope you will consider unblocking my app and allowing me to continue being a part of this wonderful project.
Best regards, (Sayed Kharosh).​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom