Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Imam Cozer
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2024
Time of violation
22:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcNPP7gTwao

Jalal Alcapone

Wake up to reality !🧠
Player
1- I didnt have a bodyarmor on
2- I didnt enter from ur side
3- Your pov is less than a minute
4- Nice video title, enjoy ban for GR 3.1

Imam Cozer

Hayalet Sabri
Player
This is a full pov, he first comes to my side using the bug, then he goes to the other side and there he takes off his armor and enters the area You can understand this by combining my pov and his pov

Jalal Alcapone

Wake up to reality !🧠
Player
This is a full pov, he first comes to my side using the bug, then he goes to the other side and there he takes off his armor and enters the area You can understand this by combining my pov and his pov
I didnt enter the zone with the bodyarmor, i was at the edge of it, good luck forum warrior🤣

Kerem Storm

in the skies
Leader of unofficial org
1-You've got armor on you, if you didnt have armor, you'd be in event zone, but you're not
2-It doesnt matter where you enter from, you have already committed a bug abuse once
3-The POV does not have to be 1 minute, it is already very clear that you are doing bug abuse, and you should learn in which cases 1 minute of POV is requested.
4-He cant be punished from the game because of the video title, if he said these words in the game, he could be punished, he can write whatever he wants in the video title.
5-You have to show us a POV between 22:40 and 22:42 to prove that you are not bug abusse, so this video is pointless.
6-Dont make up new rules yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom