Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jayden Shelby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2024
Time of violation
15:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyyrDPakygI

Amy Claptheshioutta

Player
Player
6.13 It is restricted to kill person who is unconscious to help him to avoid RP situation(Mercy killing). | Demorgan 120 min or WARN

Am I your friend? Am I avoiding RP by killing you? Am I tryna make u escape from RP? All of these questions answer are no. I gave u demand to leave as you dont have an IC reason to stay at my HQ. You left the HQ and I didnt do anything else. When you shot at me I shot back thats all. We were in ghetto additionally. I have the POV of the situation.

Spark Ruthless

Why are you ___?
Player
6.13 It is restricted to kill person who is unconscious to help him to avoid RP situation(Mercy killing). | Demorgan 120 min or WARN

Am I your friend? Am I avoiding RP by killing you? Am I tryna make u escape from RP? All of these questions answer are no. I gave u demand to leave as you dont have an IC reason to stay at my HQ. You left the HQ and I didnt do anything else. When you shot at me I shot back thats all. We were in ghetto additionally. I have the POV of the situation.

Last edited:

Amy Claptheshioutta

Player
Player
There is no need to be toxic we don't need to get involve in this. I am just asking where is Mercy Killing? As I am not wrong If I would be his friend and If he was about to get robbed and If I finish him that would be Mercy Killing. Lets do not do off-topic. His fam leader and members are my friend he is gonna close it anyway prob.

Zoro DHellking

Founder of Hell Kings community
Senior Administrator
Rejected

This is not MK, he is your killer.
Also its wrong Format and this is not your ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom