Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gavur Namik
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 7, 2022
Time of violation
17:27
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4dIr6WDnGg

joephelps

Player
Player
You attacked me first in a green zone so nice one bro plus that bug is a server problem as soon as I realised I was bugged I stopped and got out of it not my fault it happens all the time plus u weren’t shooting back so me being in the bug changed nothing

atilgans19

Player
Player
It doesn't matter if I have a gun or not, after all, you are using this bug abuse and when you realized it, you kept shooting at me, it doesn't change anything. You don't need to cry here, admin I'm sure you will apply the necessary punishment

joephelps

Player
Player
It doesn't matter if I have a gun or not, after all, you are using this bug abuse and when you realized it, you kept shooting at me, it doesn't change anything. You don't need to cry here, admin I'm sure you will apply the necessary punishment
No one is crying 😂 go outside bro talk to some females

Its Ruby Lyn

Player
Player
No one was talking to you I guess me telling ur boy to talk to some females hurt your feelings
u are funny guy huh. thats my friend and i carrying my friends nothing else can be. i guess u have some problem urself like acting crazy (btw its opening for replys and i write whatever i want.)

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • You were the first one to punch his ATV, only after then he shot you​

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
thread was revived again, and 1823 receive warn for DM in GZ

NO matter whom started first, IN gz is not allowed any illegal activity or dm !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom