Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Baris Blackk
Suspect ID
97306-92427-46536
Date of violation
Aug 7, 2024
Time of violation
15:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3vcamHNyQ14

Baris Milange

Player
Player
| 97306 | 92427 | 46536 these ids are normally impossible to start there, but they can bypass the wire with bug abuse method and enter the area from there, I want these ids to be punished.

these ids are visible in the video and apart from that the 3rd person in the same place is also killing me and it is even visible on the scoreboard.
3 id 46536

The proof that this wire is not crossed can be seen in the link below

berat can

Player
Player
First of all, this is not a mass rule break because we are not 4 people, we are 3 people. Secondly, as you can see in your first pov, we entered there by breaking the wire, not with a bug, you know this very well and also, I think you are doing this because of some events that happened between our families in the past, you are targeting us more. It was also discussed among admins and leaders first.

Atto Olurdedonmez

Player
Player
First of all, this is not a mass rule break because we are not 4 people, we are 3 people. Secondly, as you can see in your first pov, we entered there by breaking the wire, not with a bug, you know this very well and also, I think you are doing this because of some events that happened between our families in the past, you are targeting us more. It was also discussed among admins and leaders first.
if this turns into a target issue, it seems that you entered through us at the events, after we entered, you enter us using a bug, where you throw the targeting

berat can

Player
Player
if this turns into a target issue, it seems that you entered through us at the events, after we entered, you enter us using a bug, where you throw the targeting
If you want, I can give my POV, we did not make any bugs, and this is an event. If we want, we can face check you in all events. This is not targeting, but you are trying to get us punished for this, even though we did not commit bug abuse. You were also in our family at the time, and you know what your family thinks and what to do. You know very well what you're trying to do.

Abhijeet Burrows

Head of Bunnies
Server Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 92427 has 8 hours to Provide POV of this event
ID 46536 has 8 hours to Provide POV of this event
ID 97306 has 8 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV of how you entered the event circle!

lexqwe

Player
Player
If you want, I can give my POV, we did not make any bugs, and this is an event. If we want, we can face check you in all events. This is not targeting, but you are trying to get us punished for this, even though we did not commit bug abuse. You were also in our family at the time, and you know what your family thinks and what to do. You know very well what you're trying to do.
The mixing forum your family opened for me? You opened a forum for nothing. You are one of the anonymous people who make fun of me by saying look at the IDs when I play as 48415. There can be no turfer like the Rebels in your family. I'm not saying Rebels are very good, but you guys are worse than us. :D

Abhijeet Burrows

Head of Bunnies
Server Administrator
Any other comment rather than the requested POV's will receive a punishment

Top Bottom