Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Slush Glockz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2021
Time of violation
2:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pVOq86maH0Y

Slush Glockz

Player
Player
Hello, I got told by admins to post this in technical but technical told me to post it here now. I was doing a gun trade, he texted me on discord which I think is meta gaming. He told me to meet at bank and we met there, out of nowhere he cuffs me and as soon as this happens my game crashes. I reconnect and Im in jail and when I get out my car is also empty even though it is a personal car which I dont understand how it didnt dissapear with me. He was all by himself without no backup and basically took 5mil worth of guns and ammo off me without even searching me or nothing just simply cuffing me according to my discord messages. If i hadnt of crashed, I wouldve easily got away as it was litterally at the bank where 5 other gang members where standing and waiting for me. I grinded sooo long for this money litterally 5mil worth of guns all to loose due to a crash. In my POV you can see how I instantly crash as soon as he arrests me and litterally never searched me or nothing just walking around confiscating guns and ammo of people ruining everybodys fun without getting anything in return. What I dont get is how did my personal car not poof too? and how is he allowed to loot my car when im not even in the game.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Did you post in the discord In-game market that you're selling illegal goods?

Dare Baba

"SeE yOu oN foRuMs BrUv"
Player
Hello, I got told by admins to post this in technical but technical told me to post it here now. I was doing a gun trade, he texted me on discord which I think is meta gaming. He told me to meet at bank and we met there, out of nowhere he cuffs me and as soon as this happens my game crashes. I reconnect and Im in jail and when I get out my car is also empty even though it is a personal car which I dont understand how it didnt dissapear with me. He was all by himself without no backup and basically took 5mil worth of guns and ammo off me without even searching me or nothing just simply cuffing me according to my discord messages. If i hadnt of crashed, I wouldve easily got away as it was litterally at the bank where 5 other gang members where standing and waiting for me. I grinded sooo long for this money litterally 5mil worth of guns all to loose due to a crash. In my POV you can see how I instantly crash as soon as he arrests me and litterally never searched me or nothing just walking around confiscating guns and ammo of people ruining everybodys fun without getting anything in return. What I dont get is how did my personal car not poof too? and how is he allowed to loot my car when im not even in the game.

The thing with crashes and poofing is that when your game crashes, you still are connected to the server and in a stand form for like 15-20 seconds and then you disconnect from the server, so im pretty sure in that time frame he confiscated your trunk items, and to talk about the gun deal, it you posted it on #marketplace on discord, FIB agents can go undercover and make a fake gun deal and arrest you after they have enough evidence. That should answer some of your questions and ahead of this, the admins will handle it👍

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
As administrator Kenny Vis asked did you post in the discord In-game market that you're selling illegal goods?

You have 5 hours to reply​

Slush Glockz

Player
Player
As administrator Kenny Vis asked did you post in the discord In-game market that you're selling illegal goods?

You have 5 hours to reply​
Yes I did in the past but unless he scrolled up the chat to find me, it would’ve been at least 24hours since I last posted on the discord marketplace. But I didn’t know it can be done so easily? He doesn’t search me or anything for me to even have a clue he’s an FIB he simply cuffs me. And when game crashes for some reason my car doesn’t and I automatically loose since I’m in jail without getting any help from my gang members when it’s only 1 FBI officer. Car Litterally had 4mol worth of guns and ammo and that’s all gone…

Slush Glockz

Player
Player
Pending further review
Appreciate your guys efforts, hopefully we can find a solution because the FIB Litterally gets nothing he just confiscated everything but for me it’s a very big deal like 4-5mil lost in such an unfair way

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
After further review I have decided to deny this report. You say infront of the man "No everyone knows im a gun plug" and right there you gave yourself up. Also why you doing gun deals near a greenzone? He RP'd the cuffing the way he's suppose to.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom