Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubal Bhatia

Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL: Rubal Bhatia
2. Your age: 17 (running)
3. Time zone: +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-10 Hours (In weekend 10-12 Hours)
5. Your Discord: rubalshelby
6. Your Nickname: Harry Shelby
7. Your ID: 82111

Additional information
Application for Leader of the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

---

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have been actively involved with the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) since its inception and have gained extensive experience across various roles within the organization. I have held high-ranking positions in several legal agencies in the city and have found that SAHP is where I am most effective and connected. The respectful and dedicated team members here have become friends, and I believe my experience has equipped me to lead SAHP effectively. My goal is to leverage my experience to maintain SAHP as a top-performing organization in the city.

---

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Long-Term Involvement and Growth: I have spent a good amount of time at SAHP. I worked my way up showing my skills and abilities for the organization . Even apart from that, I worked as a Head of Department, Chief of Staff.

- In-Depth Organizational Understanding: Spending a lot of time in the organization allowed me to learn how the organization really worked, its core fundamentals, and other essential aspects. I learned how to lead the organization in missions and events, how to keep everything together in stressful situations, and overall how to solidify myself as a true leader to help stabilize things.

- Innovative Vision for SAHP: I've come to the realization that SAHP is often seen as a "boring" or unattractive organization due to the repetitive nature of the special missions. I've always wanted to explore some fun and innovative ways of doing things, maybe in the form of new special missions or perhaps other different activities within the organization that can help make it more engaging and lively, thereby attracting more people towards it.

---

3. Your experience and contributions in SAHP:

In my various roles within SAHP, I have been responsible for:

- Leading the Highway Patrol (HWP)

- Acting as Chief of Staff (COS) for HWP, and IA

- Serving as Commissioner of all departments

My responsibilities included managing daily events, overseeing roleplay situations, handling communications, and addressing crime and corruption in key areas. My role further involved managing emails and organizing events, enhancing my leadership capabilities.

---

4. Advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

To enhance the roleplay experience, I propose the following strategies:

- New Special Missions: Implement and experiment with new types of special missions. This could include different locations for checkpoints or actual criminal investigations combined with information gathered from civilians to help increase roleplay. This would also significantly increase interactions between cops and civilians in the city, thereby enhancing roleplay.

- Increased Interaction with Other LEO Organizations: Increase our interactions with other LEO organizations, going on combined patrols on highways to chase down gang members attempting to rob people, and devising better and improved plans for store robberies. This could involve setting up smaller flank teams to help strategize the operation further, increasing radio communication, and specifying radio usage in every situation to help reduce radio chatter during special missions.

- Clear Departmental Duties: Departments will be limited to their own respective duties, with organizational functionality and missions coming as the top priority. Departments will be informed to keep their duties within their boundaries and not to interact with or mix with other departments' duties.

Each department will be tasked to perform the tasks assigned to them and not intervene in any other department's work to help stabilize the organization.

- Essential Departments Only: I will maintain the basic and necessary departments in the organization such as HR, IA, SWAT, and HWP. Departments will remain focused on their duties and not overlap each other.

---

5. Strategies for Organizational Improvement:

- Experience and Problem-Solving: My extensive experience in high command roles has given me a deep understanding of the responsibilities and challenges involved. This experience allows me to identify and address problems effectively, ensuring smooth and efficient operations.

- Addressing Attendance Issues: To tackle low attendance at events, I will recruit officers from various time zones to ensure consistent coverage. I will also implement bonuses for event participation to encourage engagement. Additionally, I will focus on improving training by hiring skilled HR members to provide comprehensive and regular sessions for new recruits, ensuring they are well-prepared.

- Creating a Positive Work Environment: My commitment is to foster a friendly, healthy, and safe work environment. I will prioritize preventing conflicts and promoting teamwork to keep the organization active and motivated. My aim is to ensure that all officers feel valued and proud to be part of SAHP.

---

6. Ranking System:

High Command:

- 30. Sheriff

- Deputy Sheriff

- Commander Of Operations

- Chief of Staff

- Head Of Department

- Deputy Head Of Department

- US Marshal

Command:

- 23. Area Commander

- Commander

- Captain

- Lieutenant

- Sergeant

- Area Supervisor

- Field Supervisor

- Master Corporal

- Senior Corporal

- Corporal

- Detective 3

- Detective 2

- Detective 1

- Officer

- Master Trooper

- Senior Trooper

- Trooper 3

- Trooper 2

- Trooper 1

- K9 Unit

- Cadet

- LOA (Leave of Absence)

- Suspended

The ranking system will be regularly updated and approved by the Curator.

---

Thanks for reading my application.
Harry Shelby,

Hisham Bishop

Head of Raccoons
Server Administrator
Rejected

This application is entirely generated by AI, use your own words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom