Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Altay_Scorpion
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 7, 2022
Time of violation
21:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_heptrcFgaA

smalife

Player
Player
why are you using an illegal redux?
I'm wondering how you figured out that the person was using illegal redux in any way. Only the map is visible, how can you judge without seeing any effects or objects removed?

Minhsmallsize

Player
Player
I'm wondering how you figured out that the person was using illegal redux in any way. Only the map is visible, how can you judge without seeing any effects or objects removed?
because i was banned before using that redux :) just letting u guys know

Minhsmallsize

Player
Player
and if you dont believe me, go to stab city and see if the trucks are there

smalife

Player
Player
because i was banned before using that redux :) just letting u guys know
Don't worry, what my friend is using isn't redux, it's just something edited by me and doesn't contain anything against the rules in any way. All the effects are in place and no objects have been removed. We are not people like you who find the internet and install it directly :)

GOON

Player
Player
Don't worry, what my friend is using isn't redux, it's just something edited by me and doesn't contain anything against the rules in any way. All the effects are in place and no objects have been removed. We are not people like you who find the internet and install it directly :)
cap-stop.gif

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

it is fully possible for the officer to hold you with one hand while patting your pocket with the other hand this is exactly how it would be done irl​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom