Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Aziz Naffati
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2021
Time of violation
20:35
Proofs
https://streamable.com/39rzab

Aziz Naffati

Come on, Report me
Player
Hey,

So, i was biding (on atm 205) while my character was in the bank, suddenly someone killed me (i dont have his id), after being revived i opened my phone as fast as possible to see if the atm was still there and saw that it i've been outbided because someone killed me in a green zone in front of at least 10 guys.
I'm quite sure that the guy who was trying to outbid me did this on purpose to win the auction, in facts i'm the only one who died in 10 ppl, this isn't a coïncidence he may asked a friend to do it, if somebody can check logs to see who did this it will be really apreciated.
To be honest i'm really pissed, i lost a business (or at least the chance to bid on it) just because a guy decided to ruin my experience. This auction (on atm 205) was bias because if i was alive the final price for it (and maybe the owner) wouldn't be the same, i had 15m with me and was ready to bid them.
So i would like you to reconsider that auction

Thank you for reviewing my thread

Have a nice day 😃

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report
  • Cant give punishments without knowing the ID of the rule breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom