Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Toxicity , PG , Failrp LSPD I 3025568 , 344044 , 305505 , 297879 , 370527 , 368604

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
daniel_ryder
Suspect ID
3025568 , 3443044
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/k3smaU2KTKg

Daniel Raveen

Player
Player
I had a warning, which I removed, and then I rejoined LSPD hoping a HighCommander would invite me to the organization. However, everyone ignored me, and on top of that, they provoked and mocked me. Five people collectively were toxic towards me and searched me without any reason.

All I wanted was for them to see my name in the email logs and hire me.

Antigona

Player
Player
Alright first of all I dont know who you think you are buddy but we could skip that part. Second of all I have all rights to ignore you and deal with other situations epically if you are being toxic (idk why you put toxic for us but we will skip that part too) so you are just coming to hq and annoying ppl then telling them I will post you on gov really 😂 we will skip that part too buddy now lets talk about the other thing in the pov you posted in 2:48 till 2:57 you have muted that part so basically deceiving admins and posting edited povs nice. Then you are mentioning that we are putting you in cuffs but hold on am I blind or is there no part in the pov you posted of you being in cuffs. And if you are on state property all officers have the right to see your passport and ask to search you which you did agree to that too. Also mate do you know what PG and fail rp also toxicty stand for?? Because it seems like you dont I dont see any PG in this POV nor any fail rp neither toxicity matter of fact you are being toxic by annoying officers at hq. Admins I wouldnt really recommend wasting your time but would love to see the outcome of this forum 😂

Antigona

Player
Player
Also mate look at your forum history you joined 3 days ago and you are posting shit everyday lmao. Admins i would really recommend checking this guy for GR1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom