Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Toxicity , PG , Failrp , PROVOKE LSPD I 368604 , 344044 , 305505 , 297879 , 370527 , 368604 , 302568

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
daniel_ryder
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/k3smaU2KTKg?si=MJnqp4QFOr9CWtYQ

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
I had a warning, which I removed, and then I rejoined LSPD hoping a HighCommander would invite me to the organization. However, everyone ignored me, and on top of that, they provoked and mocked me. Five people collectively were toxic towards me and searched me without any reason.

All I wanted was for them to see my name in the email logs and hire me.
LSPD should get warning for this behivor
This is a pov

This i a sec POV i didnt edit the video

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
After this situation He put 5 stars on me
I bet to get permanently ban for lying admins

I request 368604 Pov Why He put 5 stars wanted on me

Razawork

Player
Player
im here just to tell this,iv saw the pd,doeing crazy stuffs around the city and pg'a lot they act like rambo,patrolling alone jumping out the car rdming etc,i think admins should watch them more

Antigona

Player
Player
Alright buddy you really think you are a shit but your not with your little 407k id so no one really cares. You already made a forum and it got rejected due to edited POV LMAFO 😂 which all of the officers there are my best friends we all have POVs but we are not putting it here till you learn how to not edit povs and then post them. Second off all the forum got rejected by Lucas Soul and you made a complaint against him and in that thread lucas mentions that there is no OOC rule break.

Antigona

Player
Player
Then coming to the fines and levels that is a IC issue you are more than welcomed to subpoena my bodycam ICly and I will provide it now bye bye

Antigona

Player
Player
im here just to tell this,iv saw the pd,doeing crazy stuffs around the city and pg'a lot they act like rambo,patrolling alone jumping out the car rdming etc,i think admins should watch them more
You have nothing to do with the stuff that happened so IDK why you here.....

Antigona

Player
Player
Also admins correct me if am wrong is this not an EN server?? Why do we have people that dont know the language playing no offence but it is really fucking up the rps thats happening. Also admins would really love if you guys check this guy he has joined like 5 days ago and he keeps posting forums that get rejected 😂 he is clearly here to provoke and troll other players then make players mad then break a rule then post on forums also in all 3 POVS you hear him only say will post you on gov like really?? we cant even have one rp done without saying that due to people like this come on ffs.

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
Also admins correct me if am wrong is this not an EN server?? Why do we have people that dont know the language playing no offence but it is really fucking up the rps thats happening. Also admins would really love if you guys check this guy he has joined like 5 days ago and he keeps posting forums that get rejected 😂 he is clearly here to provoke and troll other players then make players mad then break a rule then post on forums also in all 3 POVS you hear him only say will post you on gov like really?? we cant even have one rp done without saying that due to people like this come on ffs.
Enjoy youre warning Corruption with out bio :D youre talking so much that because youre always losing Learn Rules mr english teacher

Brett Saint

Player
Player
Out of curiosity, can you please list specific rules breaks done by the players you listed. The reason I bring this up is because no where in the bodycam I see any of the listed rules breaks, as toxicity is not a reason to post on gov. If an LSPD officer is being toxic the correct thing to do is to request ID then subpoena the bodycam, if the officer truly was disrespectful then you can get a settlement icly. The other rule breaks you claimed are no where to be found in the bodycam. I would like to see one part of this bodycam where someone did failrp (refusing to continue an rp situation) or power gaming (Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike; forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit; roleplaying things which are not possible script-wise so that you can gain an unfair advantage. Roleplaying unrealistic things that wouldnt happen in the real world and not allowing others to react to your roleplay.) I am here to ask you to list out a specific time and id in your bodycam in which these rule breaks take place.

Best regards,
Brett

Antigona

Player
Player
Also admins not to interrupt your jobs but I am pretty sure there is no Toxicity, PG and Fail RP in this povs posted so wrong forum title.....

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
Out of curiosity, can you please list specific rules breaks done by the players you listed. The reason I bring this up is because no where in the bodycam I see any of the listed rules breaks, as toxicity is not a reason to post on gov. If an LSPD officer is being toxic the correct thing to do is to request ID then subpoena the bodycam, if the officer truly was disrespectful then you can get a settlement icly. The other rule breaks you claimed are no where to be found in the bodycam. I would like to see one part of this bodycam where someone did failrp (refusing to continue an rp situation) or power gaming (Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike; forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit; roleplaying things which are not possible script-wise so that you can gain an unfair advantage. Roleplaying unrealistic things that wouldnt happen in the real world and not allowing others to react to your roleplay.) I am here to ask you to list out a specific time and id in your bodycam in which these rule breaks take place.

Best regards,
Brett

all that I know my rules work againts To you
This is youre rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom