Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Toxicity , PG , Failrp , PROVOKE LSPD I 368604 , 344044 , 305505 , 297879 , 370527 , 368604 , 302568

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
daniel_ryder
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/k3smaU2KTKg?si=MJnqp4QFOr9CWtYQ

Brett Saint

Player
Player
Sorry to jump in here again but I do believe that sir Daniel Blackwood is using an illegal recording software and editing the footage, I have a few instances/timestamps to provide. The first time he tabs off at 4:19 /4:20 its obvious that he has tabbed off but all game audio cuts out and nothing appears on his screen, only his mic is picking up input. Everytime you tab off second monitor or not something will appear, that being either the alt+tab screen or the taskbar. This is clear evidence he is not recording all overlays. As stated in GR 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. This is a clear violation to the rules and expect him to held liable. Another thing that is apparent in this footage is that it is edited, either that be the random cuts or the audio cutting out something must have been done to this footage. From 2:52 to 2:56 the audio cuts out from the video, another thing I picked up on towards the end of the video is a jump cut (4:43). Before the cut it is 19:41 ic time. I started a stop watch starting at the moment it his 19:41 ic time and this is what I found. The jump cut happened 46.82 (roughly) seconds into the 19 hour of the day, this means that 13.18 seconds are missing from his bodycam. I personally believe this is an attempt to cover something up. As he claims that this is a Nvidia problem I find it hard to believe that Nvidia causes 13 seconds of footage to go missing, this is obviously an attempt to deceive admin and paint a picture of innocence.

Best regards
Brett

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom