Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Agent Perry
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 8, 2022
Time of violation
01:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-SzL1Mj82VE

Emir Sarrafoglu

Player
Player
This happened in informal as you can clearly see in my video he is crouching and shooting at the same exact time which is impossible to do without bug abusing

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player
and as you can see i am not doing any bug with know. i am not abusing anything and turkish admin can check after i see my character sitting i asking my friends my character sitting. how can i fix this. So dont have any abuse there.

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player
you friend talking from discord its clearly. and voice coming strange like hoarse its clearly he hide to discord voice he need to prove which program he record it

John Marshal

"Seeking recognition is the first step to failure"
Player
If I am not wrong, if you press Ctrl and shoot without aiming, you automatically crouch and shoot at the same time.

BugraCagalara

Vet
Player
He is talking on the discord to his friends, giving infos but never gets replied. However, he replies someone saying "Yes yes" this shows he does not record discord overlay.

Let me give you quick grasp of what is going on with translation:

POV guy: Oh, he is using crouch bug.
(probably someone says something in dc but we can't hear it because he is not recording the overlay)
POV guy: Yes, yes. (replies someone we cannot hear)

So even if he is recording with geforce experience, we could totally understand that he is not recording all overlays. That is why he is saying you are using OBS.

Glad if I could help :)

eryN

Forum_Smoker
Player
our topic is not obs
He is talking on the discord to his friends, giving infos but never gets replied. However, he replies someone saying "Yes yes" this shows he does not record discord overlay.

Let me give you quick grasp of what is going on with translation:

POV guy: Oh, he is using crouch bug.
(probably someone says something in dc but we can't hear it because he is not recording the overlay)
POV guy: Yes, yes. (replies someone we cannot hear)

So even if he is recording with geforce experience, we could totally understand that he is not recording all overlays. That is why he is saying you are using OBS.

Glad if I could help :)

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player
we topic is first bug abuse if you know mean the abuse you can check to my pov and you can understand i am not broking any rule i am not abusing any bug its happened without my want. But about obs your friends using it and its resion for ban 30 day

Glad if i could help:cool:
Glad if I could help :cool:

eryN

Forum_Smoker
Player
idc puhahahahaha just shut up and start playing without bugs Glad if i could help🥶
we topic is first bug abuse if you know mean the abuse you can check to my pov and you can understand i am not broking any rule i am not abusing any bug its happened without my want. But about obs your friends using it and its resion for ban 30 day

kaann

Player
Player

bruh, just enjoy your vacation :geek:

onurakg47

PUNISHER
Player
Let the voices in the pov be listened by the Turkish admins, it is obvious that he did not do it on purpose, and he states this in the pov. We do not make bugs on purpose, like the person named M*******, don't worry guys.. :)

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player
Let the voices in the pov be listened by the Turkish admins, it is obvious that he did not do it on purpose, and he states this in the pov. We do not make bugs on purpose, like the person named M*******, don't worry guys.. :)
i think its hurt they made be easy they will cry soon

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player
If I am not wrong, if you press Ctrl and shoot without aiming, you automatically crouch and shoot at the same time.
yeah you are right. and you can check to my pov i am shooting with right click so its clearly i am not abusing any bug i am not using any bug with know.

onurakg47

PUNISHER
Player
i think its hurt they made be easy they will cry soon
Also, the person who made this bug on purpose was banned for 7 days, but a friend above said that you will go on vacation for 30 days, since we will go on vacation for 30 days, why was the person who made this bug banned for 7 days on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom