Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Agent Perry
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 8, 2022
Time of violation
01:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-SzL1Mj82VE

weins

clapper
Player
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days :)
yo kid you are funny how tf you know that he is takeing povs from obs :DDDDDDDDDDD

kaann

Player
Player
yeah admins not like you they know the rules correct and will give 30 day vacation to your friend : )
He's using geforce, so there's no problem admins can check his pc. But there's only one truth here, man, u are going on vacation :geek:

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player
He's using geforce, so there's no problem admins can check his pc. But there's only one truth here, man, u are going on vacation :geek:
so your friend lose the brain and talk with himself because he answering someone but we cant hear from pov its forbidden lmao

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player
'Cause I dont care you idk who are you but you're so mad at me. just dont cry brother i will teach you rules and fix your aim next time cry my shoots you not anything else

onurakg47

PUNISHER
Player
If the person doing it on purpose is banned for 7 days, why is Talha banned for 30 days?

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player
If the person doing it on purpose is banned for 7 days, why is Talha banned for 30 days?
i thing they just talking without think its clearly before you know from they one guy do this bug with want and get banned 7 day and they want my get ban with my do without want 30 day they just talking for talk nothing else

eryN

Forum_Smoker
Player
average aytek family members
700x109434_obez_1.jpg

onurakg47

PUNISHER
Player
yo yo I told you be easy bro i am sure they are crying rn. stop hurt they. i guess they have little hearts too
You said before that they would cry, I'm sorry I didn't take it seriously but you're so right, they're all mad right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom