Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azad Khan

Player
Player
Dear Deputy admin!

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to kindly request a review of my POV concerning the use of screen recording software. Currently, I am don't use any OBS for recording and am instead using the built-in Windows Game Recording software. My primary concern is to ensure that I am fully compliant with all RP rules, and I want to avoid any potential violations.

I have taken the time to carefully review and understand all the relevant rules, and I believe that my current setup does not breach any of them. However, I would greatly appreciate it if you could review my situation to confirm that everything is in order.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your feedback.

Best regards,
Hamza khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom