Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Yavuz Montana
Administrators nickname
SLE AZY
Date
Aug 9, 2024
Time
9:50 PM
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/TorUoWp

ChefYek

Player
Player
I was trying to sell my car outside of the green zone and one chield came start to disturb us with words but we didint care him, then he start to punch us i pushed him and i said dont disturb us go, he punched us couple times more and gone. after the guy came back and start to punch us much moretime with one more guy. admin directly can see there is just mine and my friends car have. who punching us even no have any car. and SLE AZY name admin is put me in jail 90 minutes the reason is random punchin!!! when i asked he said i saw you not him??? its unfair. everything is clear. still i have more than 60 minutes jail! i never punched anybody and igot this? i didint deserve.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Top Bottom