Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lotion Chapo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yK41OQ40JCM

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation)
mhmmm...

Lucy Moon

Player
Player
the chat is ooc this not fl in gz go to learn the rules
and also punching one time not spam
really u soo mad
To be fair, if you watch the video you will see she/he typed in RP chat, I have seen your comments on every application where you tell people to go and learn the rules, but I see that someone else have to learn the rules, Btw correcting her application doesnt mean she is targetting or she has something againt her.

Btw Julia, I dont have anything against you but Im just a little pissed from those comments.

Ali Capulet

Toxic
Player
Is that right, Ms. Lucy? Don't you think it's ridiculous for someone to complain about someone joking with his friend even though he wasn't punched? After all, it's between friends.

lotion13

Lotion
Player
The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation)
mhmmm...
The thread was rejected because I deleted the video.

Lucy Moon

Player
Player
Is that right, Ms. Lucy? Don't you think it's ridiculous for someone to complain about someone joking with his friend even though he wasn't punched? After all, it's between friends.
Well, if you also check the video, you will clearly see that ID 3000 says “STFU” towers the ID 89778.
By the way, breaking a rule is breaking a rule, no matter if it's petty or between friends.
I don't want to get involved in this but I'm just answering your question.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
if u dont want join dont join this topic then. stfu ? u talking about rules I mean rp chat and non rp chat ... but contradiction..... u said RP CHAT when I talking diffrent launge in chat also we cant see this video when I type maybe she broke rule here and she is hidding. if said stfu its RP chat also right its not occ. You cant change or use the rules just the way you want.

lotion13

Lotion
Player
do you have a grudge against her our something like hello just leave her alone this just ridiculous
I deleted the video in the previous post, and then I posted on en2 instead of en3. Therefore, I posted a corrected post on en3, hence why this was posted (again).

lotion13

Lotion
Player
if u dont want join dont join this topic then. stfu ? u talking about rules I mean rp chat and non rp chat ... but contradiction..... u said RP CHAT when I talking diffrent launge in chat also we cant see this video when I type maybe she broke rule here and she is hidding. if said stfu its RP chat also right its not occ. You cant change or use the rules just the way you want.
You are accusing me of falsifying a video? I have the original clip, they can have it and analyze it if you truly believe it’s fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom