Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Lovely Bhai
Suspect ID
22306, 22315, 23957
Date of violation
May 22, 2021
Time of violation
05:31
Proofs
https://gofile.io/d/bVevz1

Lovely Bhai

Player
Player
Total 3 of the city residents betrayed me, cheated on me and scammed me consecutively. I was doing my farming job at farm number 1. One of those civilians came to me. He wanted to buy a couple of seeds from me. He wanted to buy all seeds except pineapple seeds. The total amount he has to pay was ~$62,000. And then he said, "I don't have enough money to pay you." And then he requested me to come with him to the nearest ATM. He was the buyer who wanted to buy seeds. The other 2 of those residents were waiting at that ATM. One of those civilians put his gun on my head. They said, "Do as I said, we're robbing you". I did whatever he said. Initially, they said, "Put your hands on your back". I did that. Then the buyer himself came to rob me. Then the buyer said, "This is just a roleplay". Then I said, What is this? Man, I trusted you. I had never thought you are with these peoples. Then the buyer said, Okay, let's exchange. Then he changed his mind, they said, I only want pineapple seeds now. (Earlier, He wanted to buy all seeds except pineapple seeds.) But still, I said, "Okay, let's exchange" and then, I exchanged the things with the buyer. I gave him the pineapple seeds. He gave me $18,000. Then his friend said, "Now, I want to loot him". Those guys were treated me like a slaughter. Then the second guy looted me. In the end, even after all this time, the third guy killed me. I don't have the video footage but, I took a couple of screenshots. This is neither roleplay nor fair play. My kind request is to please take action (Ban all those guys).

ID: 22306: Buyer & looter
ID: 22315: looter
ID: 23957: Gunman.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Incorrect Title, non-youtube link​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom