Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

onirvanganguly1

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Onirvan Ganguly
Your age: 18
Time zone: +5:30 GMT [IST]
Average online per day: 7-8hrs
Your Discord: onirvan
Your Nickname: Ganguly Luciano
Your ID: 58974

LEADER of BALLAS GANG

2.1 Given that I'm an 18-year-old who spends about five to six hours daily playing GTA 5 RP on the Grand RP server, I believe it would be beneficial for me to lead the Ballas Gang. My consistent presence and readiness to assist demonstrate my reliability and dedication, which are crucial for maintaining cohesion and addressing emergencies swiftly. My active involvement allows me to capitalize on opportunities and manage challenges effectively in the dynamic and adventurous world of GTA 5 RP.

2.2 I want to become the leader of the Ballas Gang because I have strong leadership skills and believe I can help the gang succeed. My experience and dedication to playing GTA 5 RP make me well-suited to guide the team. I am always active and ready to tackle challenges, which ensures that we can make the most of opportunities and handle any problems that come our way. With my ability to stay engaged and make thoughtful decisions, I am confident that under my leadership, the Ballas will thrive and achieve great things in the game.

2.3 I am confident in my ability to nurture a strong sense of unity and loyalty within the VAGOS organization. My leadership style is communicative and team-oriented, emphasizing respect—all of which are important for a team that is both cohesive and motivated. I know the strengths and weaknesses of every member so that I can allocate positions according to their best abilities thereby making sure that all of us contribute to our success.

3.1 My Goals For The Term.
3.2 Get The Maximum Members For The Gang.
3.3 Get Above 10K Spray Profit Every Hour.
3.4 Be A Terrorist Org.
3.5 Giving Out Bonuses Every Event.
3.6 Dominate Ghetto And Destroy Every Other Gang.
RANKING SYSTEM
O.G.
Big G.
Little G.
OP Killer

======= HIGH COMMAND =======
Hustler
Hood Instructor
Hood Trainee
Block Banger
Homie
Butcher