Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jonah Castle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 8, 2022
Time of violation
12:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvt5rFz592E

OnurJohn

Player
Player
was in food truck station and this guy came suddenly and shoots fire.

lichbae

Player
Player
There is nothing suddenly. You and your friend shoot me with shotgun in first place. He ran away but you did not so i caught you in there.I have pov too.

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I cannot conclude the report at this time.
Provide POV of the entire situation. You have 6 hours​

OnurJohn

Player
Player
There is nothing suddenly. You and your friend shoot me with shotgun in first place. He ran away but you did not so i caught you in there.I have pov too.
i wasn't one to kill you and if there is pov they will see who killed you. but you decided to kill me. that is pov.

lichbae

Player
Player
Here is My POV. I know it was not you who killed me but it does not changes you helped him. You guys beat me together first then he pulled shotgun.

OnurJohn

Player
Player
what do you mean helped him? i don't know him either. also you beat me. i didn't kill you but you did!

OnurJohn

Player
Player
Here is My POV. I know it was not you who killed me but it does not changes you helped him. You guys beat me together first then he pulled shotgun.
this guy not following the NLR rule. after he died. he remember everything and killing people. look after him.

lichbae

Player
Player
We can see to help him on my POV so don't worry about it and it's not NRL my friend was there too he picked me up on hospital and described you and other guy. I leave it admins from here have a nice game.

OnurJohn

Player
Player
make a pov where is your friend and giving him information you genious

OnurJohn

Player
Player
this is the out of gz are your pov. watch carefully. you beaten out of gz area. but after died you remember everything and coming gz killing me in gz

lichbae

Player
Player
You and your friend killed me for no reason you just trying to ban me cause you mad. Admins will give decide so if i'm wrong they will punish me i'm just defending my self.

OnurJohn

Player
Player
1-he is not my friend. where do you know that.
2-you beat people out of gz area and running away and the guy killed you. its between you and him
3-after you die yo remember everything fail NLR rp. and coming GZ area and killing me. without no reason.
4-there is no defending my self situation. you running and cursing in turkish languange either.
5-you just took pov which is usefull yourself. being selfish. but i got you in gz you came back and kill person in gz.

lichbae

Player
Player
1- are you still writing? :D
2- i did not punched anyone at first and you guys punched me together we can see on POV
3- i said my friend told me everything
4- no i did not? maybe your friend did it but i didn't
5- please stop it im bored

OnurJohn

Player
Player
If you know that much that admins know better, then stop typing and wait for the result. you don't need to cry much

OnurJohn

Player
Player
2- i did not punched anyone at first and you guys punched me together we can see on POV
post pov where your friend telling you everything ? if you not doing fail New Life Rule rp. ???

OnurJohn

Player
Player
you were start pov after you cursing him in turkish language and then started pov. thats way being selfish. but i got you in gz fail NLR and RDM in GZ .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom