Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flon

Player
Player
2tPEqpF.png

Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohammad
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+1, Germany
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours or more
5. Your Discord: fl0n_
6. Your Nickname: Flon Gold
7. Your ID: 87326

Additional information
1. Leader of… Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

:devilish: I have tried other organisations but I've always had the most fun in gangs. Recently I've noticed that gangs are falling short in mutliple areas, from overall activity to basic events like cland, battleship, subs and roleplay situations. I believe the best way to fix these issues and improve the crime side of the server is by leading a gang and I'm putting myself forward for the Ballas

:devilish: I'm a natural shooter and I believe my skills, along with other skilled shooters I will bring, will help with dominating events, turfs and the ghetto. I can set an example for members with less experience and help them become stronger gang members. I'm passionate about the crime side of the server and I believe this role would help me grow as a leader

:devilish: All 4 of my deputies are highly experienced with each having been either a leader or deputy on the server before and knowing the rules inside out. With such strong deputies by my side, I'm confident I can successfully lead for 1 or even 2 terms with minimal warnings. Even during times when I might be unavailable, my deputies will make sure the gang remains at the top. I also have personal experience as a deputy in an organisation so I know how to meet curator expectations and what the responsibilities of a leader on the server are

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-- Firstly, I plan to go above and beyond the curator requirements for basic events. As a leader, I will focus on improving roleplay and the overall activity of the gang and making sure that situations like hostage scenarios, robbing and store heists are fun and enjoyable rather than rushing to finish them quickly
-- Maintain consistent and maximum spray profits as this is one of the only ways gang members can make money
-- Gang members in their roleplay character should be slightly aggressive but I will not tolerate extreme toxicity in my gang and will swiftly remove people who cause issues for other’s gameplay
-- I am deputy leader of a top 5 Unofficial family so I have numbers ready to join from the start and that will stay with me for my whole run meaning we will have a strong presence at every single event
-- Control the ghetto at all times. Ghetto is a KOS zone 24/7 so we should maintain activity here throughout all timezones. We will paint the ghetto purple
-- Make sure all gang members are familiar with /me, /try and /do commands as they are needed for proper RP and to avoid any IC/OOC issues
-- I will not invite farm and I'll recruit only those who know the rules and deserve to be in the gang. We will do thorough interviews for anyone who wants to join and put in place certain non-negotiable requirements
-- Every gang leader would want to push for 100% turfs so me and my turf team will aim for the same
-- We will implement a proper bonus system to keep members active and reward them for their dedication as this can be lacking in some gangs

AnthonyL33

Player
Player
2tPEqpF.png

Information

Additional information
1. Leader of… Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

:devilish: I have tried other organisations but I've always had the most fun in gangs. Recently I've noticed that gangs are falling short in mutliple areas, from overall activity to basic events like cland, battleship, subs and roleplay situations. I believe the best way to fix these issues and improve the crime side of the server is by leading a gang and I'm putting myself forward for the Ballas

:devilish: I'm a natural shooter and I believe my skills, along with other skilled shooters I will bring, will help with dominating events, turfs and the ghetto. I can set an example for members with less experience and help them become stronger gang members. I'm passionate about the crime side of the server and I believe this role would help me grow as a leader

:devilish: All 4 of my deputies are highly experienced with each having been either a leader or deputy on the server before and knowing the rules inside out. With such strong deputies by my side, I'm confident I can successfully lead for 1 or even 2 terms with minimal warnings. Even during times when I might be unavailable, my deputies will make sure the gang remains at the top. I also have personal experience as a deputy in an organisation so I know how to meet curator expectations and what the responsibilities of a leader on the server are

-- Firstly, I plan to go above and beyond the curator requirements for basic events. As a leader, I will focus on improving roleplay and the overall activity of the gang and making sure that situations like hostage scenarios, robbing and store heists are fun and enjoyable rather than rushing to finish them quickly
-- Maintain consistent and maximum spray profits as this is one of the only ways gang members can make money
-- Gang members in their roleplay character should be slightly aggressive but I will not tolerate extreme toxicity in my gang and will swiftly remove people who cause issues for other’s gameplay
-- I am deputy leader of a top 5 Unofficial family so I have numbers ready to join from the start and that will stay with me for my whole run meaning we will have a strong presence at every single event
-- Control the ghetto at all times. Ghetto is a KOS zone 24/7 so we should maintain activity here throughout all timezones. We will paint the ghetto purple
-- Make sure all gang members are familiar with /me, /try and /do commands as they are needed for proper RP and to avoid any IC/OOC issues
-- I will not invite farm and I'll recruit only those who know the rules and deserve to be in the gang. We will do thorough interviews for anyone who wants to join and put in place certain non-negotiable requirements
-- Every gang leader would want to push for 100% turfs so me and my turf team will aim for the same
-- We will implement a proper bonus system to keep members active and reward them for their dedication as this can be lacking in some gan

Pedro Crimson

Owner of the best Club in town Bahama Mamas
Player
Best of Luck recommended Leader great leadership skills.+
standard.gif

Shiny Selena

Player
Player
2tPEqpF.png

Information

Additional information
1. Leader of… Ballas

-- We will implement a proper bonus system to keep members active and reward them for their dedication as this can be lacking in some gangs
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom