Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bilal Ahmad
Administrators nickname
Arvind Western
Date
Aug 12, 2024
Time
5:11 PM
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum//threads/783186/ - https://youtu.be/WTKrAJMS7pI?si=xz1BgVw_rhuOwcU5

Patrick Brown

Player
Player
Recently, during a game, another player made an offensive comment towards me, calling me "high." I regret that I responded inappropriately with a comment that I now realize was a mistake: "high on your mom." I understand that my response was not in line with the community standards, and for that, I apologize. However, I would like to point out that the other player initiated the exchange with a comment that I found offensive. While I made an error in judgment by responding the way I did, I hope you can take into consideration the context in which this occurred. As a regular player, this ban impacts my progress in the roleplay significantly. I assure you that I’ve learned from this incident, and I will do my best to avoid any similar situations in the future. I kindly request that you reconsider the ban and unban , as it would greatly help me to continue my participation in the community. Thank you for your time and understanding. I look forward to your positive response.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom