Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Musk

Chill guy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kevin
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 5-10 Hours daily
5. Your Discord: .kevin.1
6. Your Nickname: Kevin Musk
7. Your ID: 188282

Additional information
1. Leader of Blood street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be the leader of Bloods cause i have been deputy multiple times in gangs and would like to be a leader myself after watching all of these terms and hosting hundreds of events i feel like im ready to take over a gang and be a leader

- first step to start is by setting up a great turf team that will be able to compete among other gangs

- 2nd step is to have a good spray team that will helps us get all the spray spots every hour

- 3rd step is to have great high commands that are worthy into helping new members and make their gang life fun and let them enjoy being in a gang

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

. To make great events for the public (LR 1.9)

2. check everyone's knowledge of rules before inviting them (having to interview them all)
i will be doing interviews personally to my high command to make sure that they're able to do interviews for the new people in the gang

3. Always have RP so for example while doing hostage not make it boring and just get the cash and leave. but my do some roleplay and make use of the /try commands
and try to talk in the hostages more than just shooting and the usual boring situations that we are watching usually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom