Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chestina Jinx
Suspect ID
562, 43602
Date of violation
Apr 8, 2022
Time of violation
16:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6oOAf5yPSFY

Chester Ivanov

Player
Player
Maybe I have got this wrong, but this new demand rule doesn't count towards the fear for the hostages life?

Second time now FIB just casually stroll in with 0 care and surround a hostage which has 3 guns on him at all times saying you can't tell us to back off because that's 1 demand.

In this scenario we had 4 people on the hostage out front with guns pointed at him and 2 of us pointing guns at ladder. These 2 casually stroll on up and play it off like we are the ones in the way... Complete lack of RP and only interested in quoting the new 1 demand rule.

I acknowledge I mess up and pop 2 bullets in him half way through, sounds unbelievable but my cat ran over the mouse, hence the jolt and movement, which is why I don't care about being killed, confused why you would finish me without wanting to arrest though lol

I actually don't want to get anyone in trouble, I just want to clarify the new demand rule. Is telling someone to back up during a negotiation our only demand? If we threaten the hostage or threaten to harm them, shouldn't you be more interested in the hostage than the 1 demand that we can make?

I

Chester Ivanov

Player
Player
569 Here, I did not finish you on purpose. To be honest when you were injured I did not even shoot at you instead I shot at the guy behind you and it probably just glitched out.
POV:Desktop 2022.04.08 - 18.58.39.03.DVR_Trim
Mate honestly, It's all g, I am so sorry for the bullets, my cats a dick head and a half. I actually don't want to be a dick hear. I am just so confused about this new rule as you get a different answer from everyone you ask haha. I just wanna do a bit of cheeky role play without code b'ng every 2 seconds and being told every 2 seconds "Its your 1 demand"

The big one is, if none of this matters anymore about covering your back and watching ladder, we might as well just grab a few chairs, do a quick money exchange and die/be arrested on the spot as we will be circled regardless.

Arnold Kings

Player
Player
You also did not have a hostage right in front of me and we are allowed to attempt to engage you guys to try and take you hostage so we could try to trade you

Arnold Kings

Player
Player
Mate honestly, It's all g, I am so sorry for the bullets, my cats a dick head and a half. I actually don't want to be a dick hear. I am just so confused about this new rule as you get a different answer from everyone you ask haha. I just wanna do a bit of cheeky role play without code b'ng every 2 seconds and being told every 2 seconds "Its your 1 demand"
No its ok about the shooting, made the situation more interesting since we had a fight. The situation was super fun and just so you know it was all in character, no hard feels

Chester Ivanov

Player
Player
No its ok about the shooting, made the situation more interesting since we had a fight. The situation was super fun and just so you know it was all in character, no hard feels
Mate no hard feels at all, you fucking clapped me back in time lmao.

I just want to know if any of this matters anymore with the rp side of things, or do we just all hold at front, get surrounded, try get a couple of dollars and just get arrested on the spot haha.

Arnold Kings

Player
Player
Mate no hard feels at all, you fucking clapped me back in time lmao.

I just want to know if any of this matters anymore with the rp side of things, or do we just all hold at front, get surrounded, try get a couple of dollars and just get arrested on the spot haha.
Thats pretty much it, all the situations are like that unless you got 2 hostages for which you can request money and free passage

SlavikIvanov

Player
Player
walks into 3 guns and just says you cant demand that while we have guns at his friends head, what great rp we have in the city

Arnold Kings

Player
Player
2 Guns mate and I had an agent with me, it was a 2v2 stand off which was lost by the criminals

Karl Ivanov

Player
Player
2 Guns mate and I had an agent with me, it was a 2v2 stand off which was lost by the criminals
No as there were guns pointed at you and when you went up the ladder there would be only you up there, by yourself. You need to show fear and not go up a ladder if there are guns pointed at you. It's common knowledge man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom