Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali_Askerr
Suspect ID
397464-310796-393504
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2024
Time of violation
22:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gj2q7FQd1OI

Ali Asker

Player
Player
CAN A TURKISH ADMIN LOOK AT IT?

First of all hello. About 5 or 6 people tried to scam me. And that's why I kicked these people out of my family and closed my family. Then these people killed my friend 4 times and me 2 times. These people are trying to ambush me in front of my house, swearing at me in Turkish and threatening me. They think they are something. Moreover, they said they would give me a perm ban.

Ali Asker

Player
Player

First of all hello. About 5 or 6 people tried to scam me. And that's why I kicked these people out of my family and closed my family. Then these people killed my friend 4 times and me 2 times. These people are trying to ambush me in front of my house, swearing at me in Turkish and threatening me. They think they are something.
Moreover, they said they would give me a perm ban.

rrline

Player
Player
Ayrıca arkadaşın burada küfür ediyor, bize ilk küfür eden sen oldun.

rrline

Player
Player
There is a video of your friend who swore first, I am not even counting your F1 and speaking Turkish in the green zone, and he also told me through a different application that you can speak Turkish in the green zone when no one is around, and you said that doing F1 is the right thing to do.

RuiSavage

Player
Player

First of all hello. About 5 or 6 people tried to scam me. And that's why I kicked these people out of my family and closed my family. Then these people killed my friend 4 times and me 2 times. These people are trying to ambush me in front of my house, swearing at me in Turkish and threatening me. They think they are something. Moreover, they said they would give me a perm ban.

Ali Asker

Player
Player

RuiSavage

Player
Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom