Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Achmet Lust
Administrators nickname
Chris Reed
Date
Apr 8, 2022
Time
20:00
Proofs

Achmet Lust

Player
Player
Hello Mr. Mazhor,
I’ve seen that Chris Reed replaced the former chief of administration Leandro Lopez.
In the last month we had much trouble in the reason of our family war with another families, the agreed rules were not fully respected by both sides. Both families have complained the admin, for the rule violation.
In the end, for the New World Order (NWO) the war was too stressful, with all the beating and provocations. So, our leader team wants to end with the war, the problem was, that the family founder was not online (due to private issues) for the next time. So, the second head of the families (myself) canceled the war in coordination with the admin team.
After the end of the war, the NWO lost the “unofficial status” so that no one in the family can go to events or so, this punishment was chosen even though no warning had ever been given before. Chris Reed's response to the question of why this punishment was chosen was based on false statements and misinformation.
The other family, only gets an warn in this case.
After the NWO received this punishment, it will take many discussions with the admin team and a reorganization of the families with me as the new founder to get back the “unofficial status”.
What I'm saying is that Chris Reed made some decisions in this case that were all anti-NWO.
I want an impartial chief administrator and Chris Reed show that he is not impartial in decisions with NWO involvement
So, I will not accept the decision.
I want Leandro Lopez back, otherwise I think the server will empty quickly.

Viktor Lebedev

Player
Player
I’m the leader of the opponent family (Bratwa) NWO had the war with and i gotta say the things said above are only half the truth and a lot of things are left out.
I would love to have a talk with the admins and NWO together to clear things up, only if necessary for sure.
e.g. as i understood NWO got their unoff status taken, as they were trying to solve every problem by complaining to the admins instead of just trying to solve it in game, which we did
That’s why we got a family warn and they got the status removed.. not even talking about the fact, that NWO got their status back after a few days under the same leadership.
We kept our family warn and basically got punished more than NWO even though it was NWO who made each RP situation horrible and not playable, by complaining to the admins
We ended up with a greenzone at their own family house and restrictions about basically everything regarding NWO

Cheers

Viktor Lebedev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom