Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pjay_Buckz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Pjay
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT-4
4. Average online per day: 13 Hours daily
5. Your Discord: Pjbuckz.
6. Your Nickname: Pjay Buckz
7. Your ID: 406185

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First and Foremost I’m actually blood I know what it is to be blood and it doesn’t get any better than the real thing on rp, Brotherly Love Overcomes Oppression & Destruction. I would actually be bringing the real feeling in virtually.

2nd reason would be because I’m a naturally born leader always have been in whatever segment of things you could put me in, I can also organize and execute without problem.

3rd and lastly
I will never let it get disbanded or inactive, I will do everything that is possible in my power to make sure that this organization stays more than active

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My Advice for improving the role play level in the organization is actually implementing the real feel of being Blood.
It ain’t just about taking over territory, distribution pipelines etc it’s also about how we support, care, protect & make money with each other & also making sure we are all on the same page never leaving another member behind regardless of any other factors and last my last advice would be to implement ‘DPs’ Basically where the player will get a square by either 4 players or 2 players where the player getting the square gets Beat up/BELT for doing anything out of our moral code hence anything weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom