Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed RDM GR 6.15 ID: 44328 I 2466 I 34296 I 14503 I 62276 I 63544

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yacine Madness
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2024
Time of violation
23:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iTGZhXFPvI

negan149

Player
Player
Wish u have a good day the Lovely Team of Administrators!

They killed us without any reason the leader of the family ID 61665 told them we are trying to fix the problem why are they targeting us then they start to shot and breaking the rules of GR 6.15 and doing RDM. All in proof Above. My pc record only 1 min so that all i got.

I have full faith in the honorable Administrative Team and Thank you so much for your time

Rami Hill

Player
Player
Wish u have a good day the Lovely Team of Administrators!

They killed us without any reason the leader of the family ID 61665 told them we are trying to fix the problem why are they targeting us then they start to shot and breaking the rules of GR 6.15 and doing RDM. All in proof Above. My pc record only 1 min so that all i got.

I have full faith in the honorable Administrative Team and Thank you so much for your time

we shot u because u didnt comply with us and didnt want to resolve it for personal issues but wait i will provide the administration team with the full pov where you and ur friends were invoolving religion and sectually herrasing our friend i will upload it rn and attach it now and please we need arabic admin for this just give me a couple of minutes to upload all the povs

Rami Hill

Player
Player
this pov where id (61665) commited rp rape in arabic (it means he is sitting on my dick and sorry for the words but thats what he said ) and thats considered rp raipe
just to show that the leader 44328 wasnt involved in this rdm we did and even thyre friends was involved in it too
and we are sincerley sorry about what we did it was just a reaction to how they are insulting our friend infront of us and this apology is from all of out behalfs

im working to get themain sexual herassment video that lead to all of this they sexualey herased my friend darios wife so that lead to all of this and if i didnt get the pov in time before consideration i will post it in another forum and thatk you for your time and i repeat my apology as i said earler

Last edited:

Arrow Punisher

πŸ…ΏπŸ…€πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…”πŸ…‘πŸ…’ πŸ…•πŸ…°β“‚πŸ…›πŸ…˜πŸ…¨
Player
thank you rami for providing my povs i wasnt available atm and i knew they will post a forum so i gave him the povs before i go

2.gif

Hisham Bishop

Head of Raccoons
Server Administrator
Reviewed

ID 67244 will receive a punishment for MG
ID 62276 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 86418 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 34296 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 14503 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 63544 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 50305 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 87608 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 2466 will receive a punishment for RDM
However
For any other rule violations related to this situation, please create a separate forum post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom