Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Players nickname
Lucky_Patel
Administrators nickname
Martin_Miller
Date
Aug 15, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/7872/

Lucky Rain

Lucky Rain
Player

in this complaint, i've put evidence and also stated that this is maybe Anti-AFK or Glitch Abuse because players not getting during sleep mode in 1 hour of monitoring by me.
before rejecting this admin should've given a proper reason or what's missing so I can collect more evidences.

now i can see that admin is saving them...

Martinn Miller

Player
Player
Hello, I denied it cause, I tested them and they went into sleep mode.
Also, I wasn't saving them. I was testing, cause I didnt want to punish them for no reason.

Lucky Rain

Lucky Rain
Player
why they're not sleeping when I watch them the whole time, and this is not the first time I saw them, I have noticed 7239 so many times in the past too with the same vehicle. that is why I reported, what I noticed.
don't want to stretch this issue more, If you've tested them already....

Martinn Miller

Player
Player
I have tested them for anti-afk, and they went into sleep mode, that suggested that they are not using any anti-afk software. This case is closed. Waiting for a response from a higher admin.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. Your video is edited and the time is changing that is the reason the report got denied. Make a complaint on player with a 30 minutes video as you mentioned. Closed!

Top Bottom