Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Edwin_Fendi
Administrators nickname
Emad_Pluxury
Date
Aug 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/BjJ1X6P

Edwin Santana

Player
Player
Hello Mr. Grand rp team how are you, I hope you are well I want to tell you the incident like this I was an active player who loved grand rp then I was in the background in the game and when I returned to the game I was blacklisted by floki I did not know why and I opened a form and answered the form (Rejected
I see you are appealing your ban and pretending you don't know why, but deleting your insults still won't remove the fact that you did it. Good luck with selective memory loss) I still didn't understand what happened and I was going to open another form, my form account was blacklisted, That day my discord account was stolen, the people who stole it were people who didn't like me, they stole my account and insulted and deleted several people and there was flokide in it, I found out later, but floki blacklisted me from everywhere because he thought that I wrote and deleted those insults and I couldn't get over the situation with floki, at that time I was following the rules without boring the grand rp too much, I wasn't provoking anyone, but after I ate the blacklist, I was very depressed, then I couldn't hold myself and opened my 3rd twink account. I opened my twink account, I'm very sorry but gr

I really love playing grand rp
please don't separate me from grand rp
I agree to have my account reset and my money deleted
I wish you a good day 💕💕💕

Edwin Santana

Player
Player
please understand me flokiye I didn't make those insults I swear I didn't do it I swear the reason they did it was because I was banned please please please understand me I swear I didn't do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom