Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Information;
1. Your name IRL: MOSTAFA
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: devil_afr
6. Your Nickname: Devil Afr
7. Your ID: 302390

Additional information
1. Leader of bloods
2: Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

1/ i have been playing on this server for a long time and i have been under deputy in all of the gangs and also i have experience in fib and lspd and from these experiences i know i can be a great leader
2/ also with the experiences that i have i learned how to communicate with my gang members and lead them to events and guide them as well
3/ and last but not least my goal is to take controll of ghetto and have max numbers in events and be the best gang in the city

3-Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

.1 My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted

2.Get people more involved when it comes to spraying graffiti tags and doing other activities Sometimes when new players join a gang or organization they are ignored or left out, I believe we should have the opportunity to help everybody at the end of the day to make sure everyone is having the same amount of involvement at all times. But also I'm going to make sure that everybody is following the rules at the end of the day because the rules are definitely one of the most important things in this city

Rank system :
1: Rookie
2: baby cobra
3: hustler
4: Thief
5: Shooter
6: Og cobra
7: turfer
8: Big cobra
9: Under Deputy
10: Deputy
11: main cobra