Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eliass OneTwo
Administrators nickname
Ace Galante
Date
Aug 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
xxx

Eliass Wess

Sixtysix
Player
hello so today i got banned for Gen 4.1 i dont really know what i did or how i can be using illegal aspect ratio like Ace told me in dms but i dont use illegal aspect ratio or any stuff like that im using 1080x1080 for my reselution idk if thats the problem but i have never used a reselution to get me advantage in turfs and as far as i know 1080x1080 is not illegal res i know many who is using it in turfs.

here is the video that Ace saw and banned me for
Please sort this out as i wanna continue turfing on en3 with my friends

i dont know why its black bars on the side of the Youtube video im tryna figure that out its been like that for a long time

and here is the pov of that guy i killed in the turf from my Pov Watch Untitled video - Made with Clipchamp (66) | Streamable

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom