Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Cartel

Just Don't Forget Turn On The Light When U Lost...
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ege
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: markusbolivio
6. Your Nickname: Markus Cartel
7. Your ID: 313504

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A- First of all I want to turn this organization into a warm family environment and I am confident in my experience I know how to manage an organization and I have mastered many things such as how to communicate with people And I think we will do a good job by bringing all these together Also one more thing i have a lot of experience to how to lead an organization and also team So we wanna make active and strong Bloods term of course.

B- Ive been in this project for almost more than a year and Ive learned a lot in that time I have a high level of experience on both sides so I know everything on both Crime and State side of the game and that gives me a lot of advantages Ive already had the opportunity to experience this leadership position 2 times before and it has given me a lot and now I know what to do and what not to do and I think we can use all this to create a great term in history.

C- And finally I want to bring the Bloods back to its former power as you all know this gang which is very popular offers us great potential and we can do wonders by using it Of course some of the most important things on this path are labor and love We want to get along well with people and we are happy to have them among us. We can also be a good rival to the LEOs and we can take control of the whole city by cooperating with other gangs. And we wanna make it the best term with a huge respect in whole city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

As I said before, I want to turn the organization into a warm family environment and in this way people will feel comfortable and will be in an environment that is fair and without favoritism. We are also going to put a lot of pressure on LEOs and other people in the Ghetto and the whole city as much as we can, so that we can easily win the events we participate in and make sure that the whole city hears about Bloods. People will think twice about stepping into the ghetto. And of course, we won't recruit random people into the gang just to be seen more. Everyone who enters the gang will have to have certain knowledge and experience. We will also set up a nice spray team and try to keep the graffiti bonus above 10,000 every hour. With all these, we will sign a great term

Kind Regards
Markus Cartel

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

Interview Information:
8/18/2024 Time: TBD

Leader interview Re-scheduled
8/19/2024 Time 22:00 ST

Any questions feel free to send me a PM on Discord (Aurelius Yvo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom