Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

HokaNon

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: mahmoud
2. Your age: 33
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: itshoka
6. Your Nickname: Hoka pluxury
7. Your ID: 102514

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2-1
Recently I noticed that most of the pervious Bloods leaders their terms is being disbanded because of a lot of rule breaking from the org members, so I decided to try the leadership of such an important gang like bloods, to improve it and make my term different. for example not being so easy to invite people, i will be so selective, my priority is the member knowledge of the rules.
2-2 Bloods was my first gang, and i have got my crime orgs experience, since i was an active bloods member, and i know most of the reasons that case alot of problems and i know how to handle it the right way, since i have enough leadership skills which is gonna be useful for me and for the org too.

2-3 Since day 1 for me in grand rp and i have the idea of being a leader in mind, and i think this is the right time for me to try my chance to prove myself to the city and for the org curators, i think i have the enough confidence to say that i will be a different and a good leader, and if you are willing to give me a chance, i will show you one more reason that bloods is loved and required by alot of gangsters that i think i will help them as a leader.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- my advice is to pay some attention to the new comers and teach them the right way to handle the situations professionally for example, how they can negotiate a hostage situation, how they communicate with the LEOs. also we should motivate the players to participate the events by ranking them or even giving them bonus. and in my opinion the roleplay will be improved by practicing turfs and pay strict attention on the spray teams and robberies.

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

we do not need a leader with the details you have provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom