Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Bann für allg 1.1 | Leon Shorty| 18508 Account Hacking

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karim Koushino
Administrators nickname
Leon Shorty
Date
Aug 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/n73FD3p

SASHKOBRATE

Player
Player
Your ID: 18508
Players nickname: Karim Koushino
Administrator's nickname: Leon Shorty
Time: 00:00
Proofs:
OLD Social Club: QIICCEEE
NEW Social Club: Danozu

Good afternoon,

About a year ago I was actively playing GrandRP and everything was going well until I stopped playing GrandRP and sold my PC for personal reasons. This meant I had no way to play GrandRP or other games, and I did NOT share my game or app accounts.

After more than a year I bought a new PC to join GrandRP and see what was going on and if the old guys I played with were still there. I was saddened to discover that my Steam and Rockstar Games accounts, as well as my GrandRP accounts, have been hacked and I no longer have access to them. I submitted technical support requests for all my accounts and got all the data back.

However, I'm banned from DE1, for whatever reason. At first I was curious, maybe it was a mistake. In the forum I saw that numerous reports and unban requests were submitted with my ID 18508, which couldn't have been me because I didn't have a PC during this period and didn't receive a ban. Therefore, I suspect that my accounts have been hacked or that my Discord, where I store my GTA credentials and GrandRP accounts, is affected.

I would be happy if the ban is lifted and I can play again like I did a year ago. You can also reset my account; I have no problem with that.

INFO: I now have a new Steam and Rockstar Games account.

LG Karim Koushino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom