Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miguel Opps
Administrators nickname
Lucas Broddy
Date
Aug 17, 2024
Time
21:36
Proofs
https://ibb.co/dkFnn1c

MiguelOpps

Player
Player
Evening administration team.

This evening I flew a heli into the house number 45 as a result one person died. Whilst waiting to bleed out I was greeted with the ban page telling me I am blocked for 30 days. Now I can understand some sort of ban for what would be considered Mass VDM but 30 days is way excessive and frankly a somewhat biased decision since the suspect is known to have strong ties with the family of the hit house. Coincidently we also have issues with the same family. So you must excuse me for suspicion. I hope this reaches the correct person and situations like this don't happen in the future and if there is foul play in terms of punishment the person behind it is dealt with accordingly.

Thanks for your time!

Lucas Soul

Average Citizen
Server Administrator
Hello!
I find your complaint quite interesting as I have never really talked with anyone in mage, nor do I have any ties with them. So it seems like u are being disrespectful and flinging accusations with no proof in hopes of raising suspicion and discrediting my decision. But, I do know how you and your family like flying planes and helis into houses for no apparent reason. Another 9/11 joke? call it what u may but recently people have been banned for much longer than your punishment for the same reason. You admit to flying a heli in there intentionally saying "This evening I flew a heli into the house number 45" at the start of your appeal. Furthermore, you have not provided any sort of video evidence from your side. Also making statements such as " somewhat biased decision since the suspect is known to have strong ties with the family of the hit house" is very amusing and deceptive to me. The same could be said about your vendetta against the same family. Are u trying to deceive James/Alex? Seeing your behavior in the city and your numerous toxicity in cc violations I'm sure this was no mistake and a recurring thing for you. I'm sure I and other admins have seen you do it as well. And even if let's say you didn't do mass VDM or try to do mass VDM we have a no-tolerance policy against people who try to recreate historic tragedies. I think this vacation will be a good lesson for you :D
The final decision will be up to James/Alex.

MiguelOpps

Player
Player
Hello!
I find your complaint quite interesting as I have never really talked with anyone in mage, nor do I have any ties with them. So it seems like u are being disrespectful and flinging accusations with no proof in hopes of raising suspicion and discrediting my decision. But, I do know how you and your family like flying planes and helis into houses for no apparent reason. Another 9/11 joke? call it what u may but recently people have been banned for much longer than your punishment for the same reason. You admit to flying a heli in there intentionally saying "This evening I flew a heli into the house number 45" at the start of your appeal. Furthermore, you have not provided any sort of video evidence from your side. Also making statements such as " somewhat biased decision since the suspect is known to have strong ties with the family of the hit house" is very amusing and deceptive to me. The same could be said about your vendetta against the same family. Are u trying to deceive James/Alex? Seeing your behavior in the city and your numerous toxicity in cc violations I'm sure this was no mistake and a recurring thing for you. I'm sure I and other admins have seen you do it as well. And even if let's say you didn't do mass VDM or try to do mass VDM we have a no-tolerance policy against people who try to recreate historic tragedies. I think this vacation will be a good lesson for you :D
Disrespectful would be a hard attribute to apply to my comments imo but if this is the truth then I redact such allegations. Regarding your possible suggestion that such events have intended links to the tragic events that took place on that day I can assure you that is incorrect. As you pointed out other people have targeted this house many of times and and the situation has no resemblance to the IRl one. If this case can be considered a recreation of historic events then so can every other airborn VDM case. Besides that it would be utterly heartless and very disrespectful to do so. I'm not sure how you are implying that I am trying to deceive administration either. I still firmly feel that it was an unfair and possibly biased decision due to the way it was handled. A POV video of the event has no place on this post at no point do I deny my actions nor intentions. My starting statements regarding the loss of life can easily be clarified in the server logs. I only dispute the punishment given and the way in it was possibly handled.

Tanner

Player
Player
Hello!
Wow, recreating 9/11, thats a strong statement and none of us ever made any jokes regarding this as our family is mostly Americans, as such, we do not use such horrific tragedies as laughing matters, period.

yung bee

Player
Player
interesting how a unnofficial leaders comment deadman mage as u can see in reply from miguels message towards hims is now removed offtopic would be a family warning being unnofficial but now the comment is removed nobody has access to remove the posts other then admins can we adress that?

yung bee

Player
Player
here is proof of what i say i understand the admins that had to leave there family are upset and at this point are targeting us but to sit here and cover up things like this is unacceptable and to bring up the 9/11 event where a plane hit a SKYSCRAPER a actual tragic real life incodent and compare it to some 1 flying a heli into some 1s front lawn has no coloration and is unnaceptable aswell

Papa Mage

Player
Player
it is unbeliveable how you all are pulling this victim card like yall are innocent. ofcourse yall are gonna end up getting hit hard when all you guys do is start shit in CC, create montages of yall crashing planes into our house killing multiple people (hiding ID aswell in set video). yall even dropped peoples IRL pictures in one of the videos (doxxing) and here you are acting like YOU are being treated unfairly

Eric Opps

Player
Player
it is unbeliveable how you all are pulling this victim card like yall are innocent. ofcourse yall are gonna end up getting hit hard when all you guys do is start shit in CC, create montages of yall crashing planes into our house killing multiple people (hiding ID aswell in set video). yall even dropped peoples IRL pictures in one of the videos (doxxing) and here you are acting like YOU are being treated unfairly
wdym he admitted to killing someone with his heli, Lucas mad insensitive jokes about 911, Deadman gets his comment deleted by an admin to hide it, Lucas is making assumptions aswell “I'm sure this was no mistake and a recurring thing for you. ?!

no one is bribing up your irl appearance in the game, poor you

MiguelOpps

Player
Player
Pulling the victim card.... Id just like to establish that isnt the case at all we fuck with you admittedly and happily take the consequences for those actions when they are suitable! I have had multiple heavy punishments for my actions and have not disputed them. This case alone is different though not only do I receive an exceptionaly long ban when many others can concur punishments for similar actions are no where close to the one I have received but also quite interestingly this was clearly based off an in game compaint and not a post backed up with pov do what you will with that information alone. It's also quite strange that we have become a target of punishment since the Mage family leader told us we casued and I quote "15 admins to leave his family" and that we should "watch our ps and qs as admins are upset with you" all over an interesting chain of events.

Papa Mage

Player
Player
Pulling the victim card.... Id just like to establish that isnt the case at all we fuck with you admittedly and happily take the consequences for those actions when they are suitable! I have had multiple heavy punishments for my actions and have not disputed them. This case alone is different though not only do I receive an exceptionaly long ban when many others can concur punishments for similar actions are no where close to the one I have received but also quite interestingly this was clearly based off an in game compaint and not a post backed up with pov do what you will with that information alone. It's also quite strange that we have become a target of punishment since the Mage family leader told us we casued and I quote "15 admins to leave his family" and that we should "watch our ps and qs as admins are upset with you" all over an interesting chain of events.
i mean the punishments do increase when the first punishments doesnt change your behaviour right? so with that in mind and you saying that you have had many heavy punishments then its only logical that the next ones will become even harder. its like when you get muted 15 times for toxicity in CC, eventually its gonna go from muted to blocked for a few days. like punishments increases if behaviour dont change

Pickled Tapeworm

Suspected cult leader
Player
Just like you, we have also been told by the admins to calm down with the dispute as they are getting tired of it. This is why we don't respond to your toxic comments in CC, which leads to plane attacks. After you last got punished for toxicity in CC, Jessica popped by and told us to stop it, which is what we have done. The same instructions was relayed to Opps as well.

MiguelOpps

Player
Player
i mean the punishments do increase when the first punishments doesnt change your behaviour right? so with that in mind and you saying that you have had many heavy punishments then its only logical that the next ones will become even harder. its like when you get muted 15 times for toxicity in CC, eventually its gonna go from muted to blocked for a few days. like punishments increases if behaviour dont change
As you can see by my reports I haven't been punished for VDM prior to this so that's also difficult to believe. Also the time between the incident and my ban wouldn't provide enough time to check either as we are talking a matter of 30 seconds.

Papa Mage

Player
Player
As you can see by my reports I haven't been punished for VDM prior to this so that's also difficult to believe. Also the time between the incident and my ban wouldn't provide enough time to check either as we are talking a matter of 30 seconds.
i mean maybe you will get unbanned and ofcourse i can see why you wanna get unbanned because who wouldnt want that if it was to happen to them. all im saying is that we had a admin interveen on the war we been having with eachother Mage VS opps and was told to stop. we have stopped and i would hope yall are able to do the same. all of this punishments can easily be avoided by just keeping to ourselfs and not interact with eachother. both in CC and in general

MiguelOpps

Player
Player
I don't expect to be unbanned but I would like the ban period to be reviewed and a suitable ban applied discounting the time served. As mentioned I accept consequences of my actions but feel an undue level of justice has been served and I appeal to see that it is rectified and the same treatment isn't applied to anyone else in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom