Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krazzy Singh
Administrators nickname
NIL
Date
Apr 9, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/79172/ https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/79183/#post-279778 https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/79073/ and more

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Hello,
im making this forum as i cannot find a proper location to post this but im trying to get across to higher admins so they can understand the situation players are facing at the moment.

There is a crouch bug where sometimes, when you press crouch in a situation where you cannot crouch, your player wont actually crouch and you are able to walk around in the world as per normal. And this will result in your player only crouching when you point a weapon at somebody.

So if a player accidentally presses the CTRL key while they are doing their own RP in such a scenario, it will bug out and they wont know they are crouching until they try to ADS on a player. When this happens, they will be completely unable to ADS and when they try to shoot, their player will crouch.

This bug isnt an issue in normal RP as the fix for this is very easy - just press CTRL again and your player status will be set to standing and everything will be normal.

The issue comes in events because crouching is considered an animation and you cannot 'uncrouch' in events. There is no way to fix this either unless the player dies.

Alot of players, who are my friends and active members of the RP part of GRP are getting banned.

2 have already been banned and another 4 will be banned even though they didnt know such a bug exists.

These players have alot in common, and that is that outside of events, they rarely get into gunfights which is why they do not ever find out that their player is in a crouched status.

Im sorry if this is off-topic but its only 1 family that has sent in 5 reports alone on players who are crouching in the last 24hours and even though in all their POVs they didnt do it purposely, its still considered a bug abuse and they are all getting banned for a long period of time.

Thank you for reading all the way.

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked
Hello,
im making this forum as i cannot find a proper location to post this but im trying to get across to higher admins so they can understand the situation players are facing at the moment.

There is a crouch bug where sometimes, when you press crouch in a situation where you cannot crouch, your player wont actually crouch and you are able to walk around in the world as per normal. And this will result in your player only crouching when you point a weapon at somebody.

So if a player accidentally presses the CTRL key while they are doing their own RP in such a scenario, it will bug out and they wont know they are crouching until they try to ADS on a player. When this happens, they will be completely unable to ADS and when they try to shoot, their player will crouch.

This bug isnt an issue in normal RP as the fix for this is very easy - just press CTRL again and your player status will be set to standing and everything will be normal.

The issue comes in events because crouching is considered an animation and you cannot 'uncrouch' in events. There is no way to fix this either unless the player dies.

Alot of players, who are my friends and active members of the RP part of GRP are getting banned.

2 have already been banned and another 4 will be banned even though they didnt know such a bug exists.

These players have alot in common, and that is that outside of events, they rarely get into gunfights which is why they do not ever find out that their player is in a crouched status.

Im sorry if this is off-topic but its only 1 family that has sent in 5 reports alone on players who are crouching in the last 24hours and even though in all their POVs they didnt do it purposely, its still considered a bug abuse and they are all getting banned for a long period of time.

But I 100% Agree with this we spent hundreds of IRL money on this game just to get 1 stupid thing (not our fault) to get us banned
like many people don't do it on purpose I went into a family event and I didn't know until I ADS what am I meant to leave the circle and not be able to go back in? this glitch ruins a lot of people's roleplay and perspective of Grand Roleplay if we get banned for the Bug on accident why not patch it? Surely there have been over 100 cases of This specific bug which a lot of people haven't done on purpose.

Also, Admins Rejected some of their friends' ones
This guy accidentally did the bug and the gods let him go anyone else who does it anywhere is a ban the banning system is so fucked up.

Keem West

Toxic
Player
Hello,

if he can see his crouching he can leave the area or stop shooting but they keep abusing thats why they getting ban

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
if he can see his crouching he can leave the area or stop shooting but they keep abusing thats why they getting ban
So they should just stop playing because of a bug that is out of their control? A bug that provides no advantage and actually puts them at a disadvantage because they can't aim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom