Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sharfin Federal
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Aug 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Pfh8FTb

Sharfin Federal

Leader of Federal INC
Leader of unofficial org
Dear Lebron sir,
Very recently I was banned for GR 1.1 explaining my situation- GRP Account was never shared from starting to today only I am the only accessible person of my account. My social club account was bought from a website. I was very new at that time. the website owners scammed me after few days I lost access to my social club account. as a refund they gave me another social club account ( between this i may logged in my frnds social club acc who left grp after playing 2-3 days ig) his social club username was ( growizs ig)
1st social club account username: TeddyRandall
2nd social club username: sharfin66
3rd and current one is: Sharfin911 which is linked with a epic account
My current account is 100% safe and authentic. I promise I will never break server rules. Please forgive me for the last time. I was very new to the city and wasn't aware of the rules i will never repeat any this kinda mistakes again. I also have a 1.8 with my twink-321512. Please forgive me i made best memories with my frnds here.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
all offotpers get forum warn
and for you
provide screen shot of all used social clubs

Alex Odd

u have not provided screenshots of all SOCIAL clubs which where used BY u and u say they are yours

Sharfin Federal

Leader of Federal INC
Leader of unofficial org
As two of my acc were hacked i dont have access of that social account but i still can access those emails by which this social club acc was opened i am attaching some ss as proof that i owned accounts
My first acc was created with this [email protected]
The second one was with- [email protected]
Third one and current one- [email protected]
u have not provided screenshots of all SOCIAL clubs which where used BY u and u say they are yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom