Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Event Rule1.2 | ID 5708 / 90166 / 92593 / 96879

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nuno Gomes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 19, 2024
Time of violation
15:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fVzyNm2JR3E

Nuno Gomes

Player
Player
1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn
As you can see, I'm not looking for a single star.
and when I was arriving at the informal area, the police sent me to but I didn't pay attention because there were 9 minutes left before the informal area started and then they arrived at the informal area, they didn't want to know what they were being told, it was a total abuse of power because I was 1 time waiting for the event and because of this you can't go the police do what they want in this city they didn't even say anything they arrived they did what they wanted they didn't talk to anyone.
and gave me 160k in fines for this? Is all this abuse of power fair?

standard_1.gif

Sujoy Das

Player
Player
1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn
As you can see, I'm not looking for a single star.
and when I was arriving at the informal area, the police sent me to but I didn't pay attention because there were 9 minutes left before the informal area started and then they arrived at the informal area, they didn't want to know what they were being told, it was a total abuse of power because I was 1 time waiting for the event and because of this you can't go the police do what they want in this city they didn't even say anything they arrived they did what they wanted they didn't talk to anyone.
and gave me 160k in fines for this? Is all this abuse of power fair?

standard_1.gif
sahp should get warn for this

Zoro DHellking

Founder of Hell Kings community
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 19483 will receive a punishment for Fail RP (Talking wail dead)+Meta Gaming
ID 5708 will receive a punishment for Fail RP + PG
ID 92593 will receive a punishment for Fail RP + PG
ID 51405 will receive a punishment for Mixing + Meta Gaming

SAHP Will recieve a punishment for this incident

Status