Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kshitij Alpha
Administrators nickname
Carl Jordan
Date
Aug 14, 2024
Time
19:06
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fkF4Ng7

Kshitij Akhade

Player
Player
Hello Admin,
Few days back, I got Ban for GR 1.3 which is about scamming people. I was fully aware of this rule and never even tried to do scamming. Also new rule was added few days back, Price manipulation is also considered as scamming and I was aware of this too. And even before this new rule, never tried to price manipulate someone.

Unfortunately, I did a mistake on 14th August which I asked and got to know by the Admin itself. Thanks to Carl for clarifying it to me.

So the mistake was that as always, I was putting items for selling in Beach Market. I had 10 Batteries in total for sale. I didn't wanted to & had no intention to scam anyone or price manipulate so I was just putting the 10 batteries in group for $400,000. But unfortunately, in hurry I did a very disappointing mistake for which I'm regretting for days i.e I placed those 10 batteries for $4,000,000 instead of $400,000 in hurry. I'm really sorry for this mistake and I swear It was not intentional. Many times, for eg. people place 10 batteries separately and place for $40k each but in between place one for $400k intentionally and try to scam others. But unlike them I didn't tried to do anything wrong. I should've rechecked all my items prices before leaving, but didn't. I will be more careful and will atleast recheck once from next time.

I request to please Unban or Reduce my punishment or even Wash my Account . I promise that this will never happen again. Please give me a chance and forgive only for this mistake. From my account history, I have never done any major rule break and this one was also not intentional. Sorry for this mistake. Please add this into consideration.

Thank You for the Time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom